Recent content by Drumsurf

1. Drumsurf

Old Man Groveler

I still think the original Lost Bottom Feeder was the perfect so cal groveler. That GH pill looks sick though.
  2. Drumsurf

The Profound Importance Of Surfer Dads.

Epic days indeed. Wouldn’t trade them for anything.
  3. Drumsurf

Kooks and Negligence

You can absolutely sue for the injuries you sustained. Negligent or not, they injured you. Whether they have insurance or money and you collect is a different story.
  4. Drumsurf

Palm Springs Surf Club

I’m down. My mom always trying to get me to come visit in La Quinta. Told her late January now that the pool is open and I can reserve a spot. $200 for the lefts/rights is steep but I’ll try it once.
  5. Drumsurf

O'neill 80% Off Ad on Facebook Fraud

Same on Instagram. Thought I scored a super discount Kuhl sale and it was fake. Credit card didn’t charge me once I disputed.
  6. Drumsurf

Does carbon fiber along the stringer actually make your board less likely to snap?

Same. Last two customs I’ve ordered have been without. I just like the more traditional/clean, look. White board with a stringer. No stripes.
  7. Drumsurf

Boat fire Santa Cruz Island

Horrible story. Ultimately the captain is responsible and clearly he failed those guests. A night watchman who was awake and a fire extinguisher would most likely have prevented this from escalating.
  8. Drumsurf

A thread about fishing.....just for the halibut.....

That’s rad. Never seen an orca in person. Would be so cool.
  9. Drumsurf

Painted rails

I’ve painted rails on a couple of boards. Red and blue but never black. I don’t notice any significant problems. After awhile they can chip but it takes a couple years unless you’re rough on your boards.
  10. Drumsurf

Step Up Mentawai

We found plenty of liquor in Padang. Boat owner got us a car and sent us to buy while we waited on the last of our group to arrive. They had everything. I can only drink so many beers. Evening cocktails on the deck watching sunsets were epic.
  11. Drumsurf

Show us your POWERBOATS

That’s the mega millions lottery set up. A guy can dream right?
  12. Drumsurf

Show us your POWERBOATS

I still prefer the big sportfisher for the $1 mill price tag but the big CC boats have grown in market share for a lot of reasons. The big blue fin bite that we've had in SD for the last 6-7 years is generally 60+ miles away. A big go fast CC get's you there quickly so you can fish and...
  13. Drumsurf

"Find my iphone" location tracker. Use it to keep tabs on your family?

I use it for the whole family. If my kids don’t like it they can start paying for their own cell plan.