Recent content by donuts

1. donuts

***Official Car Talk Thread***

brit/ital builds messerschmitting…:jamon:
  2. donuts

"Magic Mushrooms. LSD. Ketamine. The Drugs That Power Silicon Valley."

free love free sex & free money! more more more…
  3. donuts

Any of you submarine engineering experts care to weigh in?

what if the five were all on fire, having just barely escaped their exploding/burning/melting EV commuter shitbox ac/dc deathtrap, and the pool was a closer jump than the hudson river ? :shrug: nyc gallery-goer concurs: “eight are better than one!”
  4. donuts

Darker Waves Festival @ HB

similar kind of deal ?
  5. donuts

When it comes to health...who are you more likely to believe?

he funky ! :barf::barf::barf:
  6. donuts

ANYONE SEEN ANY GOOD MOVIES LATELY ?

i re-watch this every few years. they changed the world! :jamon: full flick…
  7. donuts

zion williamson ho thoughts ?

i’d post the sir mix-a-lot hit vid, but i don’t really like it that much… this is a golden oldie forever fave instead…. $$$
  8. donuts

i bet sissyhal knows all about her… & him too!
  9. donuts

she could scratch some nifty patterns into the wax job on your new firewire… “THIS NEEDED A THREAD” :dancing: think she eats a lot of subway sandwiches ?
  10. donuts

i hope the knicks trade for him. if he paid for it, could he trick her into going exploring in a submersible ? would she fit in ? how would you feel if she had the seat next to you on an 8-hour flight ? she seems nice…...
  11. donuts

Any of you submarine engineering experts care to weigh in?

you took that photograph didn’t you? :shameonyou: i picked a new screensaver image for you. i know you’ll enjoy it - maybe you can have it reproduced on a t-shirt too… (note ny yankees ring… frvcs feels xtra sad & small…)
  12. donuts

Official Bird & Nature Post

https://nypost.com/2023/06/20/giant-african-snail-detection-in-florida-leads-to-quarantine/
  13. donuts

Darker Waves Festival @ HB

tears for fears top billed over X ! hopefully the best HB riot yet ! soft cell live !
  14. donuts

cancel

and they still are, but now you can include the young and middle-aged in that group ! :waving: