Recent content by doc_flavonoid

1. D

Car totaled question

you think your insurance wont raise ur premiums cause you werent at fault?:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
  2. D

*** Official Western Australia Margaret River Pro Contest Thread ***

there are plenty of one turn sessions around here.
  3. D

The Random Photo Thread - The Sequel

just was wondering whats more entertaining? tuning in to the wsl for 2%ers bobbing around for 30 min off the coast of oz, or watching an actual competitive skill sport? hmmm :unsure:
  4. D

Kai Lenny's new gun

nah. aerospace technology bro
  5. D

wsl adds a gamer as ceo. a fucking gamer! hahaha.

gittin this back on track would say tazzy is closer to kiwi or just a dumbed down version of hollywood aussie?
  6. D

Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

yeah that looks more like a miniversion of my 6-6 runup cept i think the nose is proportionately narrower on mine. said it before, round thumb as opposed to rp, for these occy style boards like the rerun
  7. D

dont deflect. why does the exec need to be under a certain age for you? youre a biden supporter, right? explain yourself
  8. D

how about 10 yrs younger. can the ceo be 60? or is maturity a disqualifier because they can't possibly grasp the market drivers for dumbass surfer wannabees?
  9. D

Anti drowning modification for wetsuit shirt

when being rolled by large breakers, i generally hold my breath and relax btw now that you are kiddie pool local and soft point slut, must i remind you that sc is still not cold sharky norcal where we have no need for pretty little rash guards and yeah the little string thingy. simpler...
  10. D

The Official OBSF Support Group

go to autozone or the like and either have them pull the codes or better yet buy a $50 obd scanner and do it yourself. good to have in the glovebox. knowledge is power.
  11. D

The Official OBSF Support Group

boat strike. propeller.
  12. D

Help w New Board Purchase

3/7 no septum piercing. would not bang
  13. D

updated Christenson models

got to hand it to cc. dude has completely ignored the downturn in the market. prices high as ever and a sh!t dresser as well.
  14. D

*** Official South Bay Thread ***

hammerland
  15. D

Help w New Board Purchase

when did we drop the titties and beer fee for admission to this dump???