Recent content by CutnSnip

1. C

How’s the stock market?

something sometthing something it took 4 years to get there.
  2. C

Truth Social...Done

i wonder what happens when you go on truth social and post negatively about trump? is it left up there?
  3. C

Diddy

WMA represents people from all over the globe. Its a talent agency.
  4. C

Diddy

Except Diddy is from New York, and more of a music industry type despite being in one or two movies..that said - not a fan.
  5. C

Tesla Truck - - - DONE !!

it doesnt come with FSD yet.
  6. C

***Official Real Estate Thread***

ive seen the teeeeeeny est bit of reductions in SOME areas but i think they just to get people to come look, then let the bidding begin. also with the rates - a tiny bit cheaper looks less scary of a monthly payment on paper at least but i dunno - im looking to buy something now and its not...
  7. C

Orcas

beautiful animals, but yea - glad we get along....for the most part.
  8. C

*** Official Rip Curl Bells Beach Pro Contest Thread ***

looks like good bells. way better than what i surfed this a.m. id hit it
  9. C

New Settings In Instagram Censoring Political Content

or the other dipshit depending on who you follow. :shrug:
  10. C

Can we talk about the border?

only reminded during an election cycle. the 3 years in between - border running like a well oiled machine. remmeber the migrant caravan that dissapeared into thin air?
  11. C

How’s the stock market?

it used to be monetized till not long ago. you could buy awards for people or something dumb like that. they got rid of it. i dont see the upside here, and im a user.
  12. C

Car Insurance Went Up Again

especially back then when it was actually afordable to be 24 and going out every night. i think i made 13 bucks an hour when an hour as a p.a. when i was 24. felt like i was rich
  13. C

Surfing and cigarettes

link?
  14. C

Never forget…

theyre already threatening a new round of strikes in july so who cares.. at this point im on till the wheels fall off. but im in a union to so chances are the wheels keep spinning.
  15. C

Tesla Truck - - - DONE !!

im not mad at that rivian or the volvo/polestars. its the pre mentioned ioniqs and whatnot out there im not into.