Recent content by cros

1. C

Hy bro, i jsut sent you a message about one of your board, i would love if you could read it ...

Hy bro, i jsut sent you a message about one of your board, i would love if you could read it ! thanks man
  2. C

Pyzel Ghost?

thank you ! yeah i'm totally fine with it :giggle: thanks for the clarification
  3. C

Pyzel Ghost?

nooo i am not :ROFLMAO: i only surfed 3 to 6 foot with my ghost yet, im not at that spot right now and even then when i was, after that huge day, if the waves got over like 7 or 8 ft or something i would be scared to death and didnt went surfing. I did not intend to sound like im surfing...
  4. C

Pyzel Ghost?

Rio de janeiro. This was around 3 weeks ago, close to where i was staying. I got the photo down there from here Watch: Slab Shenanigans in Brazil - Surfline. but yeah ive never went when it was that big, i think the last time ive went during the big swells it was like between 5-8 feet and it...
  5. C

Pyzel Ghost?

I posted a few months ago to get some inputs about ghost as i'm pretty new surfer and i was at a place with big hollow waves sometimes and you guys helped me a lot. I'm not super experienced in surfing but i hope someone will find interesting what someone with a low level at surfing can think of...
  6. C

Pyzel Ghost?

Yes that is exactly my profile, i am no way experienced enough for performance surfing, i am still learning and progressing. My decision on the ghost was solely because it seems the most "accessible" mini step up i could carry with me wherever i go that would compliment my current board and help...
  7. C

Pyzel Ghost?

thank you, i will take that in mind. My bag is small, but i will try to see if i can fit a 6.2 at least.
  8. C

Pyzel Ghost?

okok got it, that's actually great advice and what i was looking for as information so thank you guys !
  9. C

Pyzel Ghost?

Thank you ! I cannot try them unfortunately, but the description you say is actually interesting, when you mean bite, you mean like you adhere less to the hollow waves /steep drops ? Because that was my main reason to not be sure about the xl dimensioms, since i am taking it entirely for its big...
  10. C

Pyzel Ghost?

great to hear :D From what i have read of the ghost, this seems to be a big wave machine and i have yet to see a bad report on it which is very telling :applause2:
  11. C

Pyzel Ghost?

yes that what i seem to have read you are right. my seaside is 35l, and i cannot pack something bigger than 6.0 or 6.1 max (currently wandering abroad) so i thought maybe just take the xl version to fit more volume, but i have seen that volume isnt everything. And since i am not a bigger guy, i...
  12. C

Pyzel Ghost?

Hello guys, thank you for all your inputs on everything ! i have read all the pages of this thread and it taught me a lot ! i wanted to ask you what do you think the xl dimensions will change in the board except paddle power ? will there be any downsides ? i've not seen much reports on the xl...