Recent content by corndog

1. C

Earthquake

My niece in the city said its was freak out actor 99. She came out in hallway with a manhattan and told her neighbors... hold my drink. Freaking savage. hahhahaha
  2. C

Hello everyone,who wants to talk about old times on the erbb

Christmas boat parade newport harbor!
  3. C

*** Official Sunset Beach Pro Contest Thread ***

no youtube ruins my day drinking at local pub. jerks
  4. C

Carissa & WSL...DONE?

Is this going to be an asterisk season for the women?
  5. C

Slightly Choppy

Just got my Zissou sweatshirt...... fuck yeah its kick ass! keep up the great stuff you all!
  6. C

OTTER 841

Just spoke with my inside guy with CHP SIU division. He is still evading capture and has since gone underground.
  7. C

wsl 2024 schedule

SOUTH AFRICA NEWS ALERT........ HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS......?
  8. C

Hilary, wind, rain, swell?

TK at Frog House won the internet again with their post. They are savage with that sign
  9. C

Forgotten Spots

Hole in the fence
  10. C

2024 Olympics Tahiti

They gonna put up warnings OF EMINENT THREAT. Like that's going to be carnage. Yet to see all the countries teams but dam.... some folks just have never been there yikes
  11. C

Barreled @ Malibu. Yikes!

Quickrete.... new sponsor of the WSL
  12. C

Chinese creepy bio lab

Can you imagine that poor chief of police in Reedley not knowing who to call.... Operator not available, please hold when he thinks he got the right agency.
  13. C

Chinese creepy bio lab

I hope the feds and a free pass to the surf ranch
  14. C

Chinese creepy bio lab

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12357073/Unassuming-warehouse-California-turns-illegal-Chinese-run-virus-laboratory-genetically-engineering-mice-experimenting-HIV-herpes-malaria.html and nothing on the news. Paging Newsome to the white courtesy phone.
  15. C

HB HOP 2023

sheesh looks like another no wave event. poor folks only one will be long board division reaping the benefits