Recent content by cmogenic

1. C

Greg Griffin RIP

Thinking of you today Greg you big gorilla! Still having fun on this board.
  2. C

Bonzer Best In Show

Saw and felt up your board at the show. Looked good man. Well done.
  3. C

Surf Shops

Ventura surf shop. Love stopping in there on my way back north. Nice family. Nice selection.
  4. C

Can we talk about Channel Islands?

Yup. Picked up a used 5’5 Mini for my son years ago when he was a little grom and learning but the board ended up neglected. One summer I decided to try the board so put Griff’s G10 quads on it and surfed Waddell a bunch. I was blown away by how fun and maneuverable that model is. Great board...
  5. C

SOLD: NPJ fins for sale

Pm’d
  6. C

The Craigslist Thread

Vintage Griffin https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/spo/d/los-angeles-60-local-motion-hawaii/7603308390.html
  7. C

Custom for Tanner

awesome looking board — yes ride it!
  8. C

The Craigslist Thread

lol I surfed all through the 90's but I didn't think anything got that thin...but I've kept surfing chonky 80s type thrusters up to now so what would I know...
  9. C

The Craigslist Thread

Jobson twinzer. Dims seem incorrect... https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/spo/d/petaluma-surfboardtwinzer/7575023949.html
  10. C

Shingles Vaccine.. Yay or Nay?

My response to the two Shingrix shots was feeling like I had the flu but only for one day after each one.
  11. C

MLB 2022

norcal tips our hat to y'all in SD
  12. C

Greg Griffin RIP

RIP Greg. Thank you for this magical board.
  13. C

Creepiest surf spots

^Yes, those boils on the left at Davenport make it the creepiest local spot for me. I don't mind padding Waddell during the pre-dawn dark but those boils at Davenport can do weird stuff between waves — water suddenly surging burping up...ugh.
  14. C

*** The Official What Movies Are You Streaming Thread ***

thanks for suggesting this movie, my family really liked it.
  15. C

Shingles Vaccine.. Yay or Nay?

Totally I got shingles in my thirties. Was at the SC boardwalk with my kids and started feeling sick and felt small bumps on my forehead. At first the bumps seemed like small insect bites but then enlarged and I thought I had poison oak. The bumps got bigger and really started to hurt. Went to...