Recent content by claw87

1. C

TC Sinner?

I'm currently riding a cali twin which feels a bit wide yet undervolumed. The twin plugs are rather far forward so I'm not really loving it as a straight twin. The sinner is pretty narrow for how chubby she is, and the plugs seem to be further back, so two issues solved. Intended use would be...
  2. C

TC Sinner?

Has anybody ridden one? Not much info on the interwebs. I could get my hands on a second hand one at a very reasonable price, but I would love to hear how it works in smallish waves first.
  3. C

Varial RIP

We all know that's not true.
  4. C

YOLO ALERTS

Sweet boar! If you happen to have some h4s give them a go, I've had great success with them. Didn't care for the ams, they felt a bit unpredictable. Mf more betta, but a tad stiff.
  5. C

*** Official Fin Thread ***

I'm sure it's designed around it, think it's more of a personal fin setup preference / or muscle memory even maybe
  6. C

Pyzel Precious

Skip to about 8:25 for some precious action in relatable waves. Looks fast and loose. @seppel comparison to pyzalien will be provided in about 4 weeks
  7. C

*** Official Fin Thread ***

I'm in the same boat as you, recently got a cali twin and haven been struggling with fins a bit. MRs feel fine but not magic, MF feel ok, power twins too stiff, BMTs (twin only) way too loose. I think I'm more of a twin than a 2+1 guy.... Have been debating whether to get a set of AMKs, now I...
  8. C

Sub Driver 2.0

FCS tokoros went great. Mine was swallow though. Got to order another one, epic board...
  9. C

*** Official 2024 Community Surf Journal ***

Postcards from the maldives....board is a pyzalien 2, set up as quad (has been swapped for a wills fish since). Had some really fun surfs last week. Couldn't really surf my brains out unfortunately as I had a tonsillitis and was on antibiotics. Tonsillitis no.4 this winter, got to have the...
  10. C

YOLO ALERTS

Yay or nay?
  11. C

YOLO ALERTS

It's the 5'9 one, my 6'2 195. Fits like a glove. Came with the lovelace fins. Aye aye, I'll rip it off :)
  12. C

YOLO ALERTS

Brought a pyzalien to the maldives, had some fun sessions on it but found it to be just a tad too small. Met a gentleman on a boat, told him I love his board and that both love machine and varial foam are hard to come by in Europe. He went "oh it's too big for me". We swapped boards during that...
  13. C

Christenson Shaping Studio/Showroom Opening 3/2

I'd assume it's >95% of the boards. There's boards being built simultaneously in Europe, Australia, Asia, the US
  14. C

*** The Official 2024 SITD Chloe Edition ***

Didn't know you hang with us Euro kooks haha. Curious about that tasty treat, round/squash? INNCA or poly? Debating whether my next shortie will be a TT or a stub 3.0....
  15. C

fish boards are ugly

Prone to cause a nice burn when wrapped around your leg on a wipeout :roflmao: