claw87's latest activity

• C
    claw87 reacted to 000's post in the thread TC Sinner? with Love Love.
    i would twin style
  • C
    claw87 reacted to Retropete's post in the thread ***The Official Mid-Length Thread*** with Haha Haha.
    I bought this Christenson 7'2" tracker yesterday for about the price of a six pack and a carton of ciggies. Going to take it for a...
  • C
    claw87 reacted to ChaseTMP's post in the thread TC Sinner? with Like Like.
    Looks like a bort I would lust after in 1983 hanging on a shop wall, but would only have two fins. Where are you looking to ride it...
  • C
    claw87 reacted to Swallow Tail's post in the thread TC Sinner? with Like Like.
    Maybe the paint jobs - reading the description, that’s the only thing retro… n can be ordered as a straight up twin
  • C
    claw87 reacted to money4coffeeman's post in the thread TC Sinner? with Like Like.
    Glen Pang knows what he's doing. They look fun though I've not tried one
  • C
    claw87 replied to the thread TC Sinner?.
    I'm currently riding a cali twin which feels a bit wide yet undervolumed. The twin plugs are rather far forward so I'm not really...
  • C
    claw87 posted the thread TC Sinner? in Design Forum.
    Has anybody ridden one? Not much info on the interwebs. I could get my hands on a second hand one at a very reasonable price, but I...
  • C
    claw87 reacted to tedshred's post in the thread YOLO ALERTS with Like Like.
    Part 2: 6’1 2.0 Pro 6’0 OG Flyer 6’3 Ghost
  • C
    claw87 reacted to Yewstreet's post in the thread Pyzel Precious with Like Like.
    Picked up a stock 5'9 yesterday, stocked to get it in the water on the weekend
  • C
    claw87 reacted to paunch23's post in the thread Pyzel Ghost? with Like Like.
    daayuumm. I finally got my ghost in some actual waves for it. I’ve had it for, more than a year i think. boart goes good
  • C
    claw87 reacted to jkb's post in the thread Pyzel Precious with Haha Haha.
    Sped up
  • C
    claw87 reacted to flyinraptr's post in the thread *** Official Fin Thread *** with Like Like.
    @claw87 ... update ... swell came in 3' @ 15sec but at a very steep angle so .... didn't get the energy or size as expected ... still...
  • C
    claw87 replied to the thread Varial RIP.
    We all know that's not true.
  • C
    claw87 replied to the thread YOLO ALERTS.
    Sweet boar! If you happen to have some h4s give them a go, I've had great success with them. Didn't care for the ams, they felt a bit...
  • C
    claw87 reacted to Aruka's post in the thread YOLO ALERTS with Love Love.
    6-0 x 20 x 2 5/8 Cheat Code