Recent content by ckupczynski1

1. ckupczynski1

Traction pads

Sold!
  2. ckupczynski1

Traction pads

Looking to do a bulk sale of these. Buddy of mine gave me these but my quiver has reached max capacity to use these for now. Best way to describe these is a Dane Reynolds pad with a slight arch. Has 3M adhesive and have about 20 of them. $200 and if in east coast buyer pays shipping
  3. ckupczynski1

*** Official Conner Coffin Retirement Announcement ***

conner has such good rail steez and his surfing was much more appreciated when him and his bro were doing young wise tails. I hope he goes this direction with his Parker and do the same Nate Florence is doing and creating his own dream tour. This year has been a sh!t year and E LO made it worse...
  4. ckupczynski1

Fall is just around the corner...

I just took up enduro/trail riding couldn’t be more stoked and find something to do when it’s flat
  5. ckupczynski1

Santa Catalina Panama

I went there a few years ago no other waves around and don’t surf on low tide or else you’ll hit reef. I learned the hard way and wondered why the crowd thinned out so quick. The paddle out to get to the break is so long my arms were toast just paddling to it. I’ll never go to that wave again...
  6. ckupczynski1

Fishbeard et al mini review

I think the EN’s are better than BMT. Little bit more pivot and feel it has better drive too. Has anyone tried the C drive fins in a twin pin type board"?
  7. ckupczynski1

Colby plus sale

Same stuff as need essentials. Pads for 17.50 that’s cheaper then most Amazon sh!t
  8. ckupczynski1

Colby plus sale

Has the pads priced at 17.50 and some fins a little more then $50 might be a good time to stock up. Some suits on the cheap too https://colbyplus.com/collections/accessories
  9. ckupczynski1

Can we talk about Channel Islands?

How does this tax work? Is it just on arrival or departure as well? Going next year and thinking of just ordering a couple there and return with them
  10. ckupczynski1

Creatures Proto Tail Pad

Anyone try one of the ho Stevie pads? I can’t see myself spending $50 on a tail pad so if frog house doesn’t have the $20 pro lites this is second option.
  11. ckupczynski1

Speaking of these big base fins has anyone found a solution of pulling these fins out without cracking the glass behind the fin box? Obviously sanding the fin but sometimes the dried salt after many sessions takes a little force to get out but then you’re solarezing. I really don’t know why they...
  12. ckupczynski1

Get Noel’s HP twins they are perfect for the fishbeard
  13. ckupczynski1

Boar for big mushy waves

Lost RV is titties in the mush. Fishbeard as well
  14. ckupczynski1

Creatures Proto Tail Pad

$80 for eco what a crock. if you want to be eco just use a blow dryer and heat and slowly pull your old pad off. Then get a can of 3M adhesive spray and slap on new board. how much grip do you need between a normal pad and some Fu wax slathered onto it?
  15. ckupczynski1

...Lost Puddle Jumper PRO

I bought one when it first came out. It’s a good daily driver. The quad feels real good and fast when it’s weak and when I surfed it head high at Newport it was real fast and predictable and that session I used it as a thruster. Paddles real well too. Definitely recommend it.