Recent content by cicaeda

1. C

Tomo MPH

40L definitely works for me on the outer breaks and bigger days, and I can duck dive it. I feel like I could/should go smaller though, but I constantly waffle about how much. Dialing in my volume has been one of the harder aspects of surfing. So expensive to toy around with. The nano seems to...
  2. C

Tomo MPH

Dialing in that volume question has been a real stinker. Everything seems to vary a bit, and the experiments are expensive. I've seen people say to surf the Cymatic 1-4" shorter than your height, which would align with that nose to chin range, but I'm a little nervous that would be too big of a...
  3. C

Tomo MPH

Picked up some large AM2 in honeycomb today. Guy who I like in the shop seemed to think the extra rigidity in the techflex wasn't really needed given my use case. Looking forward to seeing how they feel in comparison to the powerdrives.
  4. C

Tomo MPH

Seems reasonable to me, thanks. What do you think "properly sized El Tomo" would look like? People here seem to skew notably smaller than the volume calculators would have one believe. Vader and Nano both seem really interesting. I like wavelength Tomo is on, and someday hope to try all these...
  5. C

Tomo MPH

Found this epic thread while doing research on my next board(s). Hoping I can get some sage advice. I’m 6’2”, hovering around 210. Intermediate and still making progress on the growth curve. Home breaks are east coast Florida, with trips around the region for swell. Mostly high tide...
  6. C

Tomo MPH

I'm still trying to dial in my fins for my Tomos (Revo and round tail Hydroshort). When do you choose the Powerdrives over the AMs? Do you prefer AMs in honeycomb or tech-flex?