Recent content by Chocki

1. Chocki

Car totaled question

I’ve got a 10spd in my f150 and it’s awesome. Ask the guys at the speed shop that ended up doing my suspension about them and they said the hadn’t heard of any problems with those trannies being used with souped up engine/hp wayyy past stock
  2. Chocki

Cartel Questions

this being the erBB, 3 must be???
  3. Chocki

Dickey Betts rest in peace Brother !! )

I’d like to think Duane and Dicky are playing together in heaven with Berry Oakley and the rest of the band that’s passed. Gregg on vocals and keyboards from hell, he was a pretty bad dude. This is as good an example of how they were equally talented as any. and one from when Dicky was main...
  4. Chocki

Shut Up And Act?

That Jack Preacher dude has some good genetics. That and good steroids.
  5. Chocki

Car totaled question

6. Chocki

Dickey Betts rest in peace Brother !! )

If I had to pick a favorite band it would have to be them
  7. Chocki

My first pilgrimage to Mecca

8. Chocki

***The Official 2024 What Are You Listening To Thread***

Dicky was a cool dude. Take note of how to rock some jewelry and look like a badass. This version of the band is pretty tight, cocaine???
  9. Chocki

Got to see them play at the Naval Sub Base in Groton cT on the softball field before they kicked him out of the band, early 90s??? The band was on fire and there weren’t no one else there. Stage was infront of the backstop and crowd didn’t even fill the infield. Pretty sure I was at this show...
  10. Chocki

Car totaled question

Found you a sick car bro, $3500 https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/ctd/d/reseda-2011-ford-crown-victoria-police/7737852491.html
  11. Chocki

***The Official Mid-Length Thread***

Slater off the tour and immediately on a funboard
  12. Chocki

Damon Albarn is dank
  13. Chocki

Volcom Golf!

I thought they’d gone out of business and wasn’t the surfer golf thing over for like a decade already???
  14. Chocki

Car totaled question

Ngl I adopted the same strategy of vehicle ownership while I lived in LA based first out of economics then later bc of how easy it was for cars to get totaled in accidents there. Living there and driving anything youre making payments on = gap insurance...