Recent content by chilly1

1. C

Rounded pin tail twins

Optionally
  2. C

Rounded pin tail twins

Another TP option maying its way to the endless Lost lineup. This looks pretty cherry for slopey points: https://surfboardempire.com.au/products/calitwinpin?utm_source=Klaviyo&utm_medium=campaign&_kx=tC9dOyEkONEy9mljNF51UKO3shN0-cW322yARLaBauU%3D.TF62uw
  3. C

Stab E.A.S.T. with Mick

I think Torryn would be a good test pilot, not sure he carries the charisma to entertain off the wave for the progrm, maybe. Take him to the Mex points, can't go wrong there. The DH/SJ, too bad it snapped, looked like it was a bit over-finned like he was forced to hold on rather than drw his...
  4. C

Album Surfboards

Checked the spot this AM and saw the signature JKB full-speed rail wrap in play, looks like that boart gonn surf you well!
  5. C

panda shiitake HP

Shtake rip clip, looks good on rail:
  6. C

Album Surfboards

Boxes look pretty nuts all splayed out like so...want a BG 6'3 21.5 x2.75+!!
  7. C

panda shiitake HP

My Adreini Hull and Mandella Fish, which I think is also a rolled entry, both very noticeably pick up waves and feel like you are nearly being pulled forward. Is anybody riding the Shtake? let's hear how it goes
  8. C

Album Surfboards

I just got some dims off matt for a swallow Moonstone 6'10", based on 6'4 Twinman swallow, probably for similar size wave range waist to couple feet OH. basically same dims aside from the length and he recommended Varial in particular for the design. All of a sudden kind of got the Panda...
  9. C

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

I was before... and my feet get cold as F, but just don't like booties
  10. C

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

Haha, I am probably built more like a sea lion than Kool but that's my go-to all year (the hooded 3M) until the water dips below 54, It is a bit chilly if it's inconsistent but OB isn't usually that. if it's 59+ I have a 2M Isurus I go to and if below 54 then I go to the 4/3 hooded which is...
  11. C

Album Surfboards

Tinsman is HP, Plasmic must be nursed over chest high. Both sic but what's the tweener, light bender?
  12. C

Album Surfboards

Fall winter OB approved
  13. C

Hydrodynamica

Jump O Side! Hey, when does this sale expire?
  14. C

Thousand Dollar Thrusters

I actually like how they look a lot but kinda funny they are all same color? His customers will may the markup, I might for a custom consultation with him, prob not though