Recent content by cdes

1. C

WTT My 5'10 Vanguard for your 6'0

Long shot for an older board. I have a 5'10 in good condition (few professional but minor repairs), but have gained some dad-bod lbs. Ive gone from a strong safety to a Mike linebacker. Hoping I dont end up as a nose tackle!
  2. C

Tomo MPH

Never rode a Vanguard but I've heard its an insane board. Nano would be sick! Vanguard was sick. I’ve been trolling Craigslist for another one in the next size up, so I can rock it like it’s 2013 again.
  3. C

WTT my 6’0 McNeill RTT for your 6’0 Superchunk or ASQ

You never know if you don’t ask.
  4. C

WTB McNeill RTT 6'2"

I have a 6’0 that I might consider selling. Though everyone on this thread probably moved on by now.
  5. C

Album Surfboards

McNeill upright fins that I got with my RTT have been working well for me in the Twinsman. Holds on the bottom turn, gets loose off the top. I’m a bigger guy though FWIW.
  6. C

Sizing a Christenson fish

So, I rolled the dice and got the 6’0 off the rack. Doesn't feel like too much foam, which is what I was worried about. Took 6 days to get here from NC, much better than 6 mos. tried the CC keels but they felt a little small, Rastas are feeling better. Also picked up some Merrick keels...
  7. C

Some 36-37L boards, HS, Tomo

Misc is Sold
  8. C

Id be going stock white with barely if any logos so it’s not about cred. I’ve had a few, and his seem to get good word of mouth. What are your favorites 20w?
  9. C

Who’s got that kind of money ? Icons wants more than my first car. Even with shipping Id be saving hundreds. Color isn’t worth $4-500
  10. C

That’s pretty cool. Looks like the 6’0 I’ve been looking at would fit the bill.
  11. C

These are probably the closest ones to me to go check out.
  12. C

Ive had a few different ones and want to try his. The Upside of a big name is that it has resale value if its a miss. Unknown guys, not so much.
  13. C

Yup. 6 months. Worth it to pay the extra $100 ish and have it shipped IMO, but only if it’s the right board.
  14. C

to give an idea of what works for me: 5’10 fling : 37L 5’9 Evo 37L 6’3 monsta box: 36L 5’11 cymatic 38L. (upsized from a 36L that’s was too small) There are a few 6’0s I could ship here that are 6’0 x 20.25 x 2.625“ This would cost about 100 more than ordering one and waiting 6 months. Jon...
  15. C

Thank you. That’s helpful. What is the width and thickness of your 5’10?