Recent content by Buoy_maker

1. B

Anti drowning modification for wetsuit shirt

Eat a d!ck. I would’ve paddled out at the beaches I camped nearby if the family wasn’t with me.
  2. B

it’s not an advert, I was poaching the image from someone’s site. Just wondering why people with more brain cells than me motivated to making money haven’t done it
  3. B

Myself and some people I know have almost drown in heavy surf because of getting my wetsuit short or rash guard pulled over my head and being filled with water. Have the people that design these never had that happen. I think it was more terrifying than any gnarly hold down I’ve ever had. Add...
  4. B

Would anyone mind if I started another Mike Tyson thread?

Every one is getting played. Where is Don King. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_White_Hype
  5. B

Cloudbreak what the fvck

Everyone is wearing floatation in those videos, is anyone still getting two wave hold downs with all that padding?
  6. B

Bye, Bye prime San Diego beach parking…

live in pb. my neighbor has a ton of bushes and trees in the little space between the sidewalk and the street. Also a few blocks from churches that feed people in need. It’s really popular with the van lifers. I park my car there to try and keep people from camping there. Someone dumped their...
  7. B

Pro surfers/no insurance/begging for money on GoFundMe

If I was good enough to surf pipe and could get it with just three other people out I would enter. Id probably just sit on the shoulder if they were holding it in proper conditions.
  8. B

Logic has eluded Zeke

the eddy swell there was historic.
  9. B

Entire west coast about to get some action

the San nic cdip buoy was the biggest of the coastal buoys.
  10. B

Entire west coast about to get some action

Hopefully someone got out to cortez bank, nice wind out there and the San nic buoy is going off.
  11. B

Entire east coast about to get some action.

We (myself and my PhD physical oceangraphy) don’t agree with that statement at all. Been talking about it in the truck while driving through Central Valley hell. It’s changed to a shallow water wave for a 100 miles. Tidal currents and the overall storm surge probably help to counter act the...
  12. B

Shark Attack - Marin County

The elephant seals are all over the northern Channel Islands by the thousands. I saw one while paddy hopping off San Diego three weeks ago. We need some grizzly bears and natives to start eating them again.
  13. B

Newfoundland?

not Newfoundland, that was Nova Scotia two years ago for a huge hurricane swell. We went back to shore because the eye passed directly over our work site. So many epic waves.