Recent content by bubbs

1. B

e-bike's?

How does this thing handle sand/riding on the beach? Tires wide enough? There's a south facing beach near me I've been dying to check out on certain swells, but it requires either a $28 ferry ride (without cars being allowed) or ~8 mile one way beach walk to get to. I guess I should check it...
  2. B

Trump on Twitter - DONE

Is this real? I can't find it on the wayback machine
  3. B

Big Wednesday coming on 12/2/20

Whoa, who's the photog in the second to last photo? Insane
  4. B

Josh Kerr surfing really good waves

Two fins whoa
  5. B

Did Hunter Biden register as a foreign lobbyist while ‘helping’ Burisma meet the Vice President?

Looks like the emails a fake, eh? https://eddiekrassenstein.medium.com/alleged-hunter-biden-email-from-giuliani-appears-forged-2d55b08140cc
  6. B

*** Official Fin Thread ***

I appreciate it. I'll keep it in mind.
  7. B

Hi, Greg. No hard feelings, but it sure felt that way to me. I'm not trying to hurt your business or anything by this but a little bit better communication could avoid these situations. I never got another email from you after you asked me "Would you like to try the downrail boards that replaced...
  8. B

Futures FINZ!!

sent you a pm MrSteve
  9. B

I've got to say the whole experience made Chinese Cnc'd g10 look much more appealing. If you don't want to make me a fin Greg, just say it! Pretty lame to just go off the radar.
  10. B

A few months ago I emailed Greg asking nicely if he could make me a single fin. He was super responsive at first, and I thought "Great!" He answered my emails almost immediately: "Sure where do you live?" "What kind of boards do you ride?" So I sent him some pics of the board I wanted it for...
  11. B

Surfing Oregon Inlet

Shew, that water's probably in the 40s too
  12. B

Need Essentials Fins

Dammit Greg, offer some of your fins with futures bases already
  13. B

Superbrand Fling

Double bump flings on the surfboardbroker instagram?? Anyone ridden their winged fling yet?