Recent content by brukuns

1. brukuns

Different strains....

CBD sucks.
  2. brukuns

Anyone into Scotch Single Malt Whisky?

Only way I know how to do it. :ROFLMAO: Amazing how I got a completely different impression of this whisky yesterday. I didn't feel the sweetness anymore. It was leathery on the arrival and then I could taste a lot more of the sherry influence and could barely taste the ex-bourbon. Excellent...
  3. brukuns

This is delicious... Sherry goodness in 48% abv. Non Chill-filtered. And I just pulled the trigger on a Bunnahabbain 12...
  4. brukuns

Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

Já vai tarde.
  5. brukuns

So you want to be taller?

Money is limited so I need to carefully consider wether I’m getting butt implants or this.
  6. brukuns

This one just arrived and I gotta say it's not too bad. 1 liter too! And it's surf related because you can see the unused boards in the reflection. Gonna compare it to the doublewood 12 another day, today was just a single glass to give it a try. Curious that because part of the spirit was...
  7. brukuns

Earthquake mainland Mexico?

Glad you're ok.
  8. brukuns

PC Gaming … anyone here a gamer?

Speaking of Nostalgia...
  9. brukuns

Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

Every now and then I check the ignored comments and quickly remember why they're being ignored in the first place. what a shitshow...
  10. brukuns

Not sure the the camera would feel comfortable with a shirtless brukuns. But good to know they are looking for fresh young faces, I'll let you know if I see any. As for bringing the family Heirlooms, I only feel comfortable transporting drugs, so not sure if that would work. I might go back to...
  11. brukuns

There are games best played with a mouse and keyboard. Don't get me wrong, I would love to always have an over the top PC in the house, but unfortunately I don't sh!t money. Keep in mind anything that seems expensive in the US is 3x the price in Brazil.
  12. brukuns

I learned how to speak english by playing video games. My son already plays and he's 5. I would love to take advice on how to raise him, but I would need to receive those checks to pay for his bills first.
  13. brukuns

You lose the ability to have your rig become obsolete every other week. That's the glass half empty. Optimistics will say they can upgrade their rigs to a more powerful version every other week.
  14. brukuns

Crazy how impressions vary depending on the day. Yesterday I had Glenfiddich 12 and 15 while watching House of the Dragon and enjoyed them way more than last time. I still prefer the GL (which I also drank yesterday... and glenmorangie... oh boy), but that "artificially sweet" impression was...
  15. brukuns

RIP Kalani David

Way too young. RIP Kalani...