Recent content by Brrr

1. B

Gliders....

From my experience a smaller glider is great in small beach break and even reef until gets to the point where you don't have enough speed to keep a board going (if that makes sense). Small fast semi closed out beach break it finds the pocket, small reef it stays in the pocket and trims...
  2. B

Fins for sale - Price Drop

I'll take the Sea Shepherds
  3. B

Gliders....

9'6" Transcender, it was actually a stock but the same dims I would have ordered haha. I will definitely be getting another Microglide, it's crazy stupid fun! I started off a few years ago with a fish order and we discussed a creekfish inspired shape, and since he shapes for Trimcraft as...
  4. B

Gliders....

The majority of my boards are shaped by Michael, super cool, super humble and his boards are flat out rad. I have a 6'6" Microglide that is so fun. I ordered it for bigger days at some mellow cobblestone breaks around RI, but it has so much more range. Smaller beach break peelers, smaller days...
  5. B

Update Zamora HP Fish

Still one of my top 10 boards I've ever surfed and owned. I'm getting one this year, just ca't decide between keel or quad.
  6. B

small wave longboard

I have a Microglide shaped by Michael Arenal and it def fits the bill without longboard hangover. I've literally cruised on shin high peelers, even small dumpy waves it finds the pocket and just well glides haha. Mine is 6'6" if I got a longer one I couldn't imagine what it would do...