Recent content by bordeaux

1. B

Reflective board bags - very few manufacturers making them?

FCS Classic Fun Board Cover - FCS Australia (surffcs.com.au) White one side, light blue the other. Only problem they are in the middle of relocating the warehouse so not available for a couple of weeks.
  2. B

XO COCO surfboards

Spoke briefly with Saxon this morning, couldn't bear to break it to him that you had referenced him here.
  3. B

Lost RNF96 round tail.

I'm pretty sure yew can order custom. Have seen a few different iterations of the RNF with round/round pin tails over the years.
  4. B

Can we talk about Channel Islands?

The young guy at Onboard (does the video reviews) told me it's based on the Pod.
  5. B

The most radical surf photo ever. Post 'em up.

Old Mate Glen Butler?
  6. B

Album Surfboards

Custom Order Unlimited. I see there is a pretty hefty fee for going custom. Are you guys getting hit with this for tweaking dimensions or ordering variations like Plasmic EAST? I was contemplating getting a Plasmic with an Egged Nose, which I have seen previously, but don't really want to pay...
  7. B

teeroi shots

Thanks Neal, much appreciated. I'm gonna have to start putting some dollars aside.
  8. B

teeroi shots

Amazing shots Neal, and surfing Troy. what rig are you using for these?
  9. B

Surfboard on airlines question…

I had a board built while in France many years ago Didn't/couldn't buy a bag for it. Eventually caught a train/ferry to London, Then checked it in to Sydney Australia Arrived without a scratch, glassed on thruster fins too. It did have a black scuff mark though.
  10. B

When did gerry lopez get into the soft top biz?

While that is possible, its much more likely that he just likes the money. He's probably been living off endorsements for 1/2 a century. Much easier than shaping for an income anyway. Just funny how his name is still held in high regard despite such deals.
  11. B

Mikey February's Quiver

That's an old Christian Fletcher move, "Disco Floater". Mason Ho has been busting them out for a few years too.
  12. B

Your thoughts on the Piranha?

Hasn't Rusty been making this model for 20+ years? Not exactly what I would call 'flashy novel'