Recent content by Booniebasher

1. B

Heading to punta de mita to surf solo

I had a pretty bad foot injury and this will be the first time back surfing. I will be in the sayulita area for a week. Any ideas is apreciated. Board rentals or if u wanna join my session, super stocked to get back in the ocean
  2. B

Ready to purchase but Armstrong with prone board 3k, eeks

OK here’s what I ended up with used. I was able to find a 2019 Naish set up.I got all the different wings different mass a $1900 SUP board that was only nine months old along with a prom board that was never used all for $1200. The guy said he spent over 5000
  3. B

Fire Sale Go Foil

You have a good starter package complete.? Used etc
  4. B

Looking to start off prone, actually wake surfing at first cause I have a boat and river, thanks for replies
  5. B

I am ready to jump into foil surfing. But real water sports quoted me $3000 to get the Armstrong foil and bored. It seems like it’s a lot of money does anyone have any other ideas or do I just need to pull the trigger.
  6. B

Strange question, does foil surfing require a lot of planter strength

Apreciate the reply’s, thanks everyone
  7. B

Strange question, does foil surfing require a lot of planter strength

I tore my Achilles’ tendon in my back foot...I can hold about half the weight of my front foot, planter strength is like when u do a cal raise to stand on your toes... I can surf. Heel side not effected toe side I have to be mellow on turns...I know this is a strange question, before I buy a...