Recent content by bonzer5fin

1. bonzer5fin

Creepiest surf spots

greyhound rock. the GWS superhighway has to be negotiated on the way out. so spooky.
  2. bonzer5fin

Anyone Need a Life Coach?

dating fucking sucks.
  3. bonzer5fin

Anyone Need a Life Coach?

it's kind of what i do... some of you know this.
  4. bonzer5fin

Rest In Peace Brother Larry (surfwordz)

just heard. gutted. fook man, he was the strongest dude, such a sweet and gentle soul. i'm gonna miss our talks. aloha wordz.
  5. bonzer5fin

***Official surf session invite thread***

do not come to ventura. GWS will kill you.
  6. bonzer5fin

Crowds at your local?

i've been getting uncrowded good beachbreak on the daily. just gotta know where around here.
  7. bonzer5fin

The Random Photo Thread

8. bonzer5fin

Alex Knost?

he rides a lot of bonzers. makes some 3 finned things himself. the campbell bros. like they guy. he's surfed here before. totally ripped, was very mellow, gave away a board to a local kid. he had a gathering at his gallery for the bonzer bros. nothing but nice. just different.
  9. bonzer5fin

UFC link?

https://cricfree.pw/update/bt1 found one.
  10. bonzer5fin

UFC link?

no.
  11. bonzer5fin

UFC link?

anyone? thanks in advance.
  12. bonzer5fin

one covid wave

the session of dreams. ankle or not, you go!!!
  13. bonzer5fin

RIP Derek and David "Hawaiian" Kalama.

PPK, sorry for your loss of your brother. my heart goes out to you and the ohana. And sorry about the mix up about Uncle Ben. It circulated wildly earlier today.
  14. bonzer5fin

RIP Derek and David "Hawaiian" Kalama.

damn. 2 legends in one day. huge loss for the surf world. peace love and light to their families.
  15. bonzer5fin

a friend's nephew is looking for a room to rent in the UCSD area.

my friend has a really great nephew who got into UCSD. he's a hardworking kid with a car and a dream. does anyone know of a room to rent nearby, (cheap, yo!) or just a bit of a drive? the kid lives here on silver strand now with his mom. good surfer, cool and polite and respectful. add him to...