Recent content by Boneroni

1. Boneroni

"Ollie O'Flaherty's Lucky Escape At Riley's" - Raw Footage

Whoa. That was heavy and he was able to get to safety. IMO, this is a great example of someone who's amazing at a necessary but peripheral skill. Surfing is the main skill and the goal we are after, but getting washed over rocks and navigating reef currents safely is a needed skill in many...
  2. Boneroni

Official Bird & Nature Post

Saw this poor guy on the sidewalk near my house. I think he may have been hit by a car, but I was originally worried about poison because I've seen a few suspicious carcasses near this specific house. I'd like to point out the fact that I didn't think to snap a pic. It was my 12y/o daughters...
  3. Boneroni

Official Bird & Nature Post

Lol, that MF looks guilty AF!
  4. Boneroni

Ultimate Surfer?

Is labeling anything that does not seem normal as a "woke trend" helpful to you? :shrug:
  5. Boneroni

**Official** Margies Wozzle Contest **Official**

Fck. Just FCK! This just got a lot more boring to me. JJF is so easy to root hard for... JJF is so easy to get behind... JJF is so easy to love... JJF is so exciting to watch. K. I avoided erbb gay code. I am kinda gay for JJF though (just not in a sexual way. Not that there's anything...
  6. Boneroni

Ultimate Surfer?

Lol. You're just trying to stir sh!t, right? Are you baiting someone to say something? Looks like this is his "partner"
  7. Boneroni

Ultimate Surfer?

Wow.....
  8. Boneroni

Ultimate Surfer?

This is some grade-A bullsh!t that absolutely no one here should be surprised about in the least. Pretty sure the first paragraph says all we need to know: "The two-night premiere of ABC's new summer series "The Ultimate Surfer" will air on Monday, August 23, and Tuesday, August 24, 2021 at...
  9. Boneroni

Ultimate Surfer?

Do you often find that calling people inflammatory names helps them see your viewpoint better?
  10. Boneroni

It's on starting at 4:30 west coast time. I'd kill for waves like this right now....
  11. Boneroni

Surfdad & Family in a Maui style

I miss surfwordz :cry:
  12. Boneroni

JJF Maps of Home

K, just finished it and want to add that I think the whole score and overall sound design is classy AF. Super diverse in instrumentation from each song to the next, but IMO it fits together well. Love the animation too.
  13. Boneroni

JJF Maps of Home

I'm only about 10min in and already this vid has everything I like. Those turns he was doing at Sunset were flipping heavy. That looked like a day that could really clean your clock and they just make it look so so smooth through all those bumps. :applause2: I love maps too, so that was...
  14. Boneroni

Looks like it's off for the day. Very small on the cam.
  15. Boneroni

I actually agree with this. IMO it's flat out unfair to goofy's (and I'd say the same thing for you regulars if it were a left) FS has a huge advantage. Yeah yeah, I'm sure someone will quote this with a pic of Italo's wave and Owen's big one, but that's just 2 waves. The regulars...