Recent content by Boneroni

1. Boneroni

*** Official Michelob Ultra Pure Gold Haleiwa Challenge Contest Thread ***

Wow, off again today. How they gonna finish?
  2. Boneroni

Who are the best surfers in America right now?

I like Barron Mamiya.
  3. Boneroni

Mental Health thread

I’m in. Sounds tough and everyone needs help sometimes.
  4. Boneroni

Hawaii- Done

I always wondered about the shaka. I did it once and it felt super awkward and manufactured, so I never did it again. Felt it was better to just express friendliness in my natural way, which is more like a head nod and smile.
  5. Boneroni

Was wondering the same thing. Looks like some hefty waves and mediocre conditions will have to be navigated. I'm not well versed with how that wind affects it though.
  6. Boneroni

Mental Health thread

Underdog, where do you live? (if you don't mind sharing)
  7. Boneroni

Surf Contest Equipment Trailer and the Complete Event Setup Was Stolen in Oceanside

Oh, I see what you mean. On the IG. K, I looked. They never show the inside of the tents, where all of the equipment is. If you're worried about pilfering, then go after them. I really don't care either way.
  8. Boneroni

How Not to Park Your Boat

Lol, that guy walks TOWARDS it to stop it from falling over?!?!?!?!?!?!?
  9. Boneroni

Surf Contest Equipment Trailer and the Complete Event Setup Was Stolen in Oceanside

Um, that's cause everything is IN the trailer, right? 15K, to me, does not seem like an unreasonable amount for trailer and equipment. Please note this post is in no way in support of scolastic surf contests
  10. Boneroni

Oh sh!t, I was just kidding, but it looks like he may be unvaxxed and an antivaxxer..... https://www.insidethegames.biz/articles/1114491/slater-criticised-covid-19-vaccine "And for people saying listen to the doctors, I’m positive I know more about being healthy than 99% of doctors, but I...
  11. Boneroni

Is he vaccinnated? Maybe Hawaii wouldn't let him in?
  12. Boneroni

Fark, some pretty great surfing in day one. I think Barron Mamiya is gonna be the new Jjf. So much poise and control. But for right now, JJF is still amazing and leading the way in progression and serious surf
  13. Boneroni

Schadenfreude - taking pleasure from others' misfortune

Holy crap! what a great video. im not one to laugh at others misfortune, but I love gnarly wipeouts kudos to all those people. I surely would not be out there
  14. Boneroni

Different strains....

or this?https://weedmaps.com/dispensaries/cropland-health-1/menu/kiskanu-kiskanu-bubblegum-select-1-8?origin=search Im on mobile so it’s hard to see the location easily, but there are options it seems. good luck!
  15. Boneroni

Different strains....

Not sure where you are exactly, but on WM I searched SLO flower and you can sort by THC low-high. At first glance it Looks like there are some options for you maybe...