Recent content by BolivianRam

1. B

So what's good to get if you're a longboarder who wants to do shorter boards sometimes?

Yeah, I've been cruising Craigslist for weeks. Anything good is already sold by the time I see it. Maybe I'll get lucky soon. People seem to overprice their stuff too. For only a little more I could just by it new much of the time.
  2. B

modern longboard dims?

Yuk
  3. B

modern longboard dims?

Just curious, what's your height and weight? 9'5" doesn't seem that big to me.
  4. B

So what's good to get if you're a longboarder who wants to do shorter boards sometimes?

Oh cool. It's more like a "faux hull" right? Not as much sticking out below? Where do you surf it? Would you describe it as and "all around" type board? I've seen people riding these around my spot, but I haven't asked anyone how they like 'em.
  5. B

Yeah, I'm gonna get his "longboard alternative" (the McVee) sometime soon. Not sure about his shorter stuff. Vaquero could be good, I suppose.
  6. B

First ones from Vernor. Now Travis Reynolds. Got a Snake Charmer on the way. All-around log. I like the look of those pig shapes, but I haven't tried one yet. I see Stewarts all over the place here. Not really feeling it LOL
  7. B

That Townsend seems about right. Definitely feeling the twin fins.
  8. B

I'll check those out. I ride custom longboards. Those ain't cheap. A short(er) "expensive" board doesn't phase me LOL PS: I'm not a PA "bro"
  9. B

Only because it's close to my house, and I can sneak in sessions before/after work. Although it can be good once in a while.
  10. B

Don't have any pics. I surf Pacifica and Santa Cruz.
  11. B

LOL no. It's a fish. One of my other hobbies is fish keeping.
  12. B

Makes sense. My main spot is kinda junky a lot too. I'm guessing a rocker on the flatter end of the spectrum might help here as well.
  13. B

Looks sick. I'm going out board fondling this week at the local shops. Just getting ideas so I have an idea what I'm looking for.
  14. B

Ahh here we go. I was just looking this up. That and the Thicklizzy.. Titties will have to wait. I'm not that kind of girl.