Recent content by Bob Dobbalina

1. B

***Official 2022 Community Surf Journal***

What a shiiity September. I surfed Sat & Sun and it was pretty uninspiring. I have the week off from work and it's been 2-3 and windy the whole time. So basically the same as everyday over the summer, just with nasty red tide. I took out the new (to me) log and even that didn't really bring...
  2. B

*** Official Fin Thread ***

I've never ridden one but I've seen people do some pretty cool things on them. Granted, it was only in small, lined up, pointbreaks and really good surfers.
  3. B

Quiver Shots - Post 'em up!

same. My new longboard is living behind my couch at the moment.
  4. B

The Craigslist Thread

Cheap Stretch and a beautiful Coletta for a normal sized human https://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/spo/7538783518.html
  5. B

Animal Kingdom

When they filmed "Bring It On" in Oceanside, my teenage friends and I stole the ramps they installed next to the stage in the bandshell and skated them for months until the city removed them from the street.
  6. B

The Craigslist Thread

"standard" pressure marks on the deck. Sure, for a golf ball
  7. B

The Craigslist Thread

they look like they'll rip. His logo always reminds me of a pared down version of Bill Johnson's logo
  8. B

Rest In Peace Chris 'Davo' Davidson

Damn. Chris Davidson was sick. Peaked early in the late 90's as a wildcard, got tapped for the search, the resurrected himself as exactly the character the CT needed at the time in the late 00s. I was a fan. A blue collar, magnetically charismatic, tragedy laden, late bloomer to the CT with a...
  9. B

SF beatdown

There is an obvious middle ground between the hell on earth, Schadenfreudean, clickbait that has major cities rotting in a mountain of tents, meth, fent, Walgreens goods, and sh!t and the nothing-is-wrong-its-fine voices. Drugs exist outside of city centers and people use them. Drugs are used...
  10. B

SF beatdown

She's a drug user (sure, likely an addict) because she uses meth. She's homeless because she doesn't have place to live. .
  11. B

The Craigslist Thread

Those look pretty noice.
  12. B

SF beatdown

March 2020 Adventures in Harm Reduction
  13. B

Does anyone make something like this...

Everyone makes one. You're describing what I end up riding most days. They'll work with you on the East Coast. They have multiple retailers in NJ and NY, or you can work out shipping with them. Just start by calling or emailing if you don't want to buy online. Coming from someone who has...
  14. B

SF beatdown

While I agree with Random Guy that the SF experience has become media sensation, SFV is not wrong here.
  15. B

Florence Marine Sale

When did Warren Buffet rip off the CI logo?