Recent content by Bob Dobbalina

1. B

***Official FIRES thread***

I'm still not sure what this has to do with my post, but I hope it brings you joy. Thanks for derailing the thread
  2. B

I'm missing the point
  3. B

L5-S1 issues from paddling

With the amount of followers they have on IG, they probably pull in as much as most doctors with less of the stress. They also sell their "programs" online. Just a guess.
  4. B

My Brother-in-Law's roomie has family from the SC mountains. She spends a lot of time there. Their house was spared, but they have no running water or electricity because the fire damaged all of the infrastructure. THey've relocated to their kid's place in LA.
  5. B

The only politics in this thread should be a careful consideration of whether "responsible logging" as a wildfire defense is a true defense or a product of effective lobbying by the logging and logging adjacent industry, whether state, county, and federal $$ is allocated appropriately and...
  6. B

I missed the part where this was considered a protest or having anything to do with some cause or larger affiliation.... The New York Post (a glorified tabloid) actually did not mention any sort of protest, BLM, or ANTIF except when it siad that it literally had NOTHING to do with it. The "Law...
  7. B

Sprinter Van Owners

I had one of those for my 4 door Tacoma. It worked ok with the tailgate down. It was not the greatest fix.
  8. B

Sprinter Van Owners

People are definitely leaving SF. There has not been a day since April that there were not 1-3 moving vans moving people out of my neighborhood. Imagine if the only reason you moved to a city was work and/or the appeal of great food and night life. Food and Night Life is dead, and too many jobs...
  9. B

Laying rail

I'm as much a fan of Captain Underbite as the next guy. Some dude walked up to me at the beach when I was 16 or so TELLING me that I WAS OCCY (unfortunately it had nothing to do with my surfing). Occy was probably in his 30's at that point..... There are some great clips compiled in that video...
  10. B

Sprinter Van Owners

Seems like some strange projections and leaps in logic are happening here
  11. B

Sprinter Van Owners

The sticker and tire cover tell you plenty
  12. B

Laying rail

LOL. No bottom turns on either of Gabe's 9.7's at 5:00 or 9:10?
  13. B

Today is the clearest it has been in over a week.
  14. B

L5-S1 issues from paddling

Well this got worse, quickly.