Recent content by Bman76

1. Bman76

Legendary surfer/shaper reviews Firewire Surfboards

Russel 'Rusty' Crowe is a kiwi - don't lump him in with us. Also, he may be sponsored by Firewire.
  2. Bman76

Gut Slider - thoughts?

Just had it done. Four weeks out of the water - six until weights etc. I rode a krypt mat after shoulder issues and a kneeboard after sepsis. Both were fun in the right conditions. I surf with a guy who rides paipos and mats exclusively after double hip replacement. He fugging rips on them and...
  3. Bman76

Swaylocks ........ Done?

There were also a lot of crazies. Go read some of the McCoy threads...I hope they archive those.
  4. Bman76

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

That's a shame about the need. Mine has died after three seasons. Where'd you get the isurus in OZ?
  5. Bman76

***The Official Royjimmytour vs cstreet and whoever else thread***

I'd prefer to see Indatube moderate these banal stoushes in various fast food car parks.
  6. Bman76

S-Wing fins - Can’t remember why I ordered them…

I have used them as well as retropete and jam71. Mine are the super flexy ones - the green. I use them in my round pin twin and they rock the small waves.
  7. Bman76

Official **Predict** The New Kool-Aid Design

So the 'intermediate' firewire crew were onto something with their 6'4 evos!
  8. Bman76

Haydn Lewis Toy Bonzer.

Let me know if you ever get sick of it : )
  9. Bman76

Haydn Lewis Toy Bonzer.

Was that the one that was one sunburntmess for a while? That looks good!
  10. Bman76

WTB Lovelace V-bowls

I had one in 2014 - but it was stringerless and I was super paranoid i'd snap it - especially at 7'11. Funnish board, but better mid-lengths for the job. I also like to move around a bit on a mid length and never felt like you could do that on the vbowls - especially the top third. I sold it for...
  11. Bman76

What board would you ride in these waves?

They'd be great boards for it!
  12. Bman76

What board would you ride in these waves?

That's my local. I was on the hill watching that last Saturday. Fickle wave. I tend to steer clear of it in those big south swells and wait for the cyclone NE swells of summer. Last June it was bigger and there was a graveyard of boards in the bay ...
  13. Bman76

Kneeboard Design

Need to get a bloody rusted screw out... once I've done that - I will talk to Greg T.