Recent content by bluengreen

1. bluengreen

*** Official 2024 Community Surf Journal ***

Bunch of log sessions. Time to hop on the shorty tomorrow with this south swell hitting.
  2. bluengreen

Mctavish Custom for Steph

That board looks great.
  3. bluengreen

Album Surfboards

That clip is fucking fire.
  4. bluengreen

Heinrich Surfboards

look nice
  5. bluengreen

Famous Threesomes

https://www.trade.gov/north-american-free-trade-agreement-nafta
  6. bluengreen

Isis attack in Russia

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/3/23/moscow-concert-hall-attack-why-is-isil-targeting
  7. bluengreen

TENORE

When I was in HS I used to buy a tenore of weed. Is that what this is about?
  8. bluengreen

Nice to meet you, ReFo!
  9. bluengreen

Any of you foo's air fry ?

I've got a sweet air fryer recipe for you: Throw some dino nugs in that bitch, set to 400 for 8 minutes. Bon appetite!
  10. bluengreen

I ran those for a couple of years. My second fav in this board. Those two have the same cant. Any other fin I've put in the board just tightens it up too much -- feels like the fins are at cross purposes with the channels.
  11. bluengreen

I headed north to the Reforest/Casa zone for some south swell. Saw Felipe changing in the parking lot. I'm not used to seeing all these pros around. Lotta QS-level rippers out too. Chose the least crowded zone. Had to be selective with the 1:1 closeout to shreddable wall ratio. Found some fun...
  12. bluengreen

*** Official Fin Thread ***

Just chiming in to confirm what @Duffy LaCoronilla and others have already said. It's all about cant with the Plasmic. Compared my favorite twin set with some of the other less inspiring pairs I've tried lately, and TAs have way more cant. Compared TAs with the lauded Son of Cobra twins, and...
  13. bluengreen

Gabriel Medina Got Robbed In Portugal and Bells (title edited due to Bells fiasco)

He'll get a perfect section for a meaty hack and then just smack it with a cute little fin drift, and the commentators will be like "massive turn from Medina!"
  14. bluengreen

Gabriel Medina Got Robbed In Portugal and Bells (title edited due to Bells fiasco)

Medina has horrible rail game. It's always this fins free, flicky flacky stuff.