Recent content by bluemarlin04

1. B

That Crazy Surfer Girl JAH is Back on FB

No. Try to help her get the MH treatment she needs and in the mean time not make fun of her or laugh at her misfortunes. That’s someone’s child. Imagine that.
  2. B

He is still on Kauai missing one arm last I heard.
  3. B

Yea exactly. Imagine if people were making fun of OTF for being sick. This is no different.
  4. B

Relocating to San Diego - What neighborhoods should I be looking at?

Just gotta stay up on the hill so the bums can’t reach you
  5. B

Looked really cold and like the Wild West of surfing when I visited- Which is extremely appealing to me as I usually surf spots others don’t in Hawaii. But the catch is I don’t think I’d be able to just jump on in up in Oregon and find spots. Seemed like the place where you kind of need a...
  6. B

I often considered living in PNW. Open spaces and good surf but I’m too scared to surf there.
  7. B

Honestly though. I agree with everything you said. I took a high paying job in my twenties and just did it and took a load of cash and ran out the door in my early thirties with 2 properties in hawaii and a ton of a cash. I HATED the job and had to live in sh!t places but on the other side...
  8. B

Barrio Logan hands down. Mission X brewery got good tacos. Couple other good spots nearby it too
  9. B

If I was into kiting hood river would def be number 1. Nice area. Snowboarding near by. Close enough to Portland.
  10. B

What’s paddy hopping? Can always get into mountain biking in summer. Got some good spots
  11. B

I’d skip San Diego. The surf isn’t easy to access. LJ got too much traffic to get too the surf. North County is nice but a far commute up and lots of traffic. Go Ventura or SB. There is a lot of prime Punani though like someone else mentioned.
  12. B

Bodyboards

Seen a guy riding a prime Fiberglass twin fin. Must’ve been 28 inches wide and 4 ft long and super flat. He was HAULING. Faster then anything I’ve seen
  13. B

Guys riding Wavestorms at the better spots, why do you do it?

Not quite. JOB started on the wavestorms for Costco as something to film for his VLOG. He wasn’t getting paid for riding them but he was doing it for content which he got paid for. He would have never started were it not for the vlog and following
  14. B

Guys riding Wavestorms at the better spots, why do you do it?

I ride longer boards now and paddle to far away spots to stay away from people. I go surfing to be away from people not sit in a pack like sardines and get pissed. Took me almost 30 years to realize this