Recent content by bluemarlin04

1. B

stretch boards support and board pron thread

I will try go take a pic Its 10'6 2Win in Legacy construction 10'6 x 24 x 4 I also a have a 9'0 IT in legacy 9 x 24 x 3.75
  2. B

I have an injured back and cant have my legs hanging.
  3. B

I am close to 240 and 6'3
  4. B

Stretch will make you anything. He made me a 10'6 Twin fin fish glider.
  5. B

6’7 x 23 x 3.2 60 liters Actually catches more waves then my longboard. I almost want to order another just so I have a backup.
  6. B

Hawaii- Done

Not really. Been pretty good in town. Slow start on East shores maybe but this one of the best town runs in a while
  7. B

The Mr. Buzz is prob the best surfboard I have ever rode or surfed. It is crazy.
  8. B

Hawaii- Done

You see this a lot in places like Kailua. Parents send their kids to Punahoe or Midpac and the kids take advantage of their parents money and being well off and end up screwing around their whole life or being pot heads.
  9. B

Hawaii- Done

Dunno why people laughing at you but you’re 100 percent correct.
  10. B

For afoaf and freinds

Hear me out here. Do you think a Lt Col who is a commissioned officer doing those things is mentally stable and acting in the right mind? Does it matter if he would be compassionate? Do you base you life and morality decisions based on the actions of other people?
  11. B

For afoaf and freinds

Hardly a disgrace. He said what had to be said and he likely has mental health trouble as evidenced by video 2 and 3. Instead of the Marines doing the right thing and quietly addressing the issue and trying to figure out what’s going on they make a huge spectacle and lock him up cause senior...
  12. B

I tired to buy from Dylan cause my board just finished but they sold out.
  13. B

Anyone recommend a good quad set
  14. B

Stoniest pros

He def drives that to the beach. He’s always at seaside and Cardiff in it. Prob doesn’t go too far from home though and his house is 1 mile away. Doubt he drives it with kids
  15. B

bad dope in oxnard

Prob right. My psych said you’d likely fall asleep before getting to an OD point.