Recent content by bluemarlin04

1. B

North Shore friends...need a favor

Could be bad karma? I thought not supposed to take shells according to the brady bunch
  2. B

Making waves: These women are challenging ‘skinny and hairless’ surfing stereotypes

People are overweight because of our society and our food system. We are dependent on ultra processed food. We are all guilty of indulging. There are also some people with dysregulated bodily systems from either trauma, illness, or injuries, can cause weight gain. If they are taking SSRIs, or...
  3. B

Plant Based???

Cause the people that control our food supply are corporations. Plant based to them means cutting costs by not having to do mass farming. Its terrible for you. We are made to eat meat.
  4. B

Hawaii- Done

One thing about remote work (I am a remote worker). 99.9 percent of companies (and I want to say 100 but there is likely anomalie) require remote workers to be able to fly in fairly regularly or easily. While you may be truly remote- you’ll have to travel sometimes. Even if 1-2 times per year-...
  5. B

Hawaii- Done

I think starlink having reliable high speed internet in remote areas is still pretty far away. I used to work SATCOMS in the military. The footprints required for starlink in places like Iran are already there because the orbits of the sattelites are there. More remote areas like the south...
  6. B

Hawaii- Done

Can eat them. But I always worry about cig with papio and ulua. I think you can just get the cig test kit though.
  7. B

SF beatdown

This is one of the situations where the city built it thinking the homeless would leave. But they didn’t. The homeless and derelicts were there long before east village.
  8. B

Hawaii- Done

Where were you when you got tagged? sounds brutal. When I lived briefly in so cal I was so worried about stingrays
  9. B

Hawaii- Done

U da man
  10. B

Hawaii- Done

Ai. How you caught that? Papio?
  11. B

Hawaii- Done

Thx. Will check out. Rode norfolk frequently 10 years ago. So def want to check that out. Is there an app or place to look? Thx for the help
  12. B

Hawaii- Done

can anyone point me into some mountain bike resources? Like where to go? I used to ride Saint Louis heights quite a bit ten years ago. But now looking to restart and find some trails.. kahuku? Anything else?
  13. B

Hawaii- Done

Used to surf there a ton in high school and college. The amount of stupidity back then was insane. Could only imagine now with social media
  14. B

Hawaii- Done

For someone that hates hawaii you sure spend alot of time justifying your hatred for it. we get it. Deep down you truly loved hawaii but you prob had a bad experience of some sort during high school or right After. All good brah. We welcome you back. It’s almost like you need to keep...
  15. B

PARLAY 2.0 Real Estate app :)

You dont just turn your phone to airplane mode?