Recent content by bird.LA

1. bird.LA

Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

Anybody tried a Warhawk? Thinking a new HPSB might be nice. I was a fan of the Scarecrow I had...
  2. bird.LA

Need advice - trip to Resort Latitude Zero - best airline to fly from Jakarta to Padang?

Lion Air charging 200,000 idr per board (not per board bag) per flight segment. So if you connect somewhere you pay double the fee. Cash only. Not sure if you can get away with claiming fewer boards than you're actually carrying or not, I just paid :shrug:
  3. bird.LA

Need advice - trip to Resort Latitude Zero - best airline to fly from Jakarta to Padang?

I flew Garuda for that leg when I was there in 2016 but can't remember board charges. I don't think it was astronomical. Everything went smoothly, no complaints. Going to be in Indo in a few weeks and taking a flight on Lion which I can report back on if that's not too late for ya. :shaka:
  4. bird.LA

Domestic flights within Indo - Sriwijaya Air?

Sriwijaya flight just got cancelled FWIW. Going on Lion a little later instead.
  5. bird.LA

Bugmen will eat bugs

How is this different from what you do now? :trout:
  6. bird.LA

Bugmen will eat bugs

ifallalot please explain this to him
  7. bird.LA

Bugmen will eat bugs

Wait, so you're pro-lentil AND anti-bug? You are a strange one. :monkey:
  8. bird.LA

Bugmen will eat bugs

Your ilk was having a fit about lentils like 6 months ago. Are you new to this brand of chicken little-ing?
  9. bird.LA

805 Firestone Walker

Why worry about domestic pilsners when you can just grab modelo?
  10. bird.LA

Andy Lyons For Mayor!

1. Woodland Hills/Calabasas/other valley locales 2. LA proper 3. Ventura County 4. Brazil 5. Israel ... 456. Malibu
  11. bird.LA

YUGE DEVELOPMENT: FBI “Had Personal Stake” in Mar-a-Lago Raid – Agents Were After Spygate Docs Trump Was Holding That Likely Likely Implicated FBI

Or maybe because Trump had not yet signed a bill making doing so a felony offense following those presidencies?
  12. bird.LA

Motorcycle Robbers and Brazil

Nobody said there wasn't crime. But keep talking the feral city nonsense, maybe the surf will start getting less crowded. You don't know where I live :shaka:
  13. bird.LA

Motorcycle Robbers and Brazil

Man, I kind of wish LA was half as bad as you suburban dweebs make it out to be. Sheesh.
  14. bird.LA

Bugmen will eat bugs

Hmmm
  15. bird.LA

Bugmen will eat bugs

Imagine going from full left wing propaganda mouthpiece to full right wing propaganda mouthpiece without any sense of irony. :roflmao: