Recent content by bird: a dumbass

1. B

The ad with the lifeless girl with her t*ts hanging out in the sidebar???

LMAO do you think this is a gotcha? Yes, the ads are broadly targeted to you because your online behavior suggests that you are definitely a male between the ages of 25 and 49 and that you could be quite lonely. My ads are for appliances.
  2. B

No need to wonder. If the US Department of Veteran Affairs only targeted their ads to known, cookied veterans, they'd miss a TON of their target audience. They therefore need to broaden the net to target users at risk of mental illness knowing that many of them could be vets as well or at least...
  3. B

Love posts when people complain about the weird ads brought on by their very specific browsing histories anticipating that everybody else gets the same things. :roflmao: You don't get how ads work casa.
  4. B

FREE Surf Rack to whoever's willing and able to pick it up in LA

It's served me well, but the new garage calls for a different storage solution. Holler at me.
  5. B

CA Property Taxes

Good for me, still bad for California.
  6. B

CA Property Taxes

1 year later, I'm now a homeowner. Prop 13 is still a crock of sh!t, a tax gift to the wealthy that burdens everyone else. Abolish it.
  7. B

Macaronis Resort?

Macaronis Resort is great. I went solo a few years back and would def recommend. That said, if variety of waves is important, I think the Kandui area is probably better. At Macaronis it's pretty much going to be Maccas or Greenbush. Greenbush was too much for me - swell was pumping the entirety...
  8. B

***Official 2020 Tropical Weather Thread***

Yeah, not looking ideal. It's an annual family trip that I never bring boards for...usually totally flat this time of year. Going to have a couple with me just in case, but expectations are low. Hoping they let me onto Bodie Island tomorrow evening. Will be keeping a close eye on the Dare Co...
  9. B

In that case, here's to the Outer Banks working out ok :cheers: Otherwise that emoji will represent the beers I'm drinking in sweltering heat/humidity in a series of mid-Atlantic and Northeastern back yards.
  10. B

Planning my sacrifices to the east coast surf gods now.
  11. B

Appreciate the intel :shaka: If I get the fk off at the bridge situation, I'll prob motor north and track this swell up in the Jerzee area/visit fam up that way. Either way, the forecast looks more promising than what LA has been delivering over the past few weeks.
  12. B

I'll be arriving on the Outer Banks Sunday evening... does that mean I'm arriving just in time to miss the swell and to take the hurricane on the head?
  13. B

4th of July plans?

Yep, see y'all down there. :bricks:
  14. B

*******Official COVID What the hell are we doing about haircuts?*********

This has been a good excuse to try out letting the hair and beard go wild.