Recent content by bird.LA

1. bird.LA

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

Oneill fit is so $ Really wish I could get one in Yam. Feeling like a convert after spending the winter in my Matuse, but I don't really want to go through the hassle of getting a custom fit when O'Neill fits so perfectly off the shelf.
  2. bird.LA

XL fins anyone? Gabby content

Ahh bummer. I'm generally the same way, but if/when I get another Fuse I'm not even going to get a center box.
  3. bird.LA

XL fins anyone? Gabby content

You tried as a quad yet? That's been my Fuse preference
  4. bird.LA

Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

I still love my Fuse in the right conditions, but it's WAY under my height. I mostly use it in shorter period beach break surf where I'm comfortable with a short, short rail line. I don't love it as much in local point surf and wonder if a Flare a bit longer might be the ticket or if a slightly...
  5. bird.LA

Kolohe Andino - No longer on O'Neill

You think you surf better because you wear your fav pro's wetsuit brand? Wut? Sir, you are a grown man. Come on.
  6. bird.LA

Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

When Coinbase wallet allows people to load up their CEX account and ape on-chain shitters it's going to be bananas. I don't really see most of the current Base memecoins as all that interesting to a normie lens tho. There's no WIF there yet. But I don't really know, I have a hard time...
  7. bird.LA

Eigenlayer airdrop marks end of this meme season I think (or hope for the sake of $mybags)
  8. bird.LA

I sold too early and bough cat coins w/ the few shekels I had in that one :bricks: Edit: still think POPCAT is a billion dollar coin tho yolo
  9. bird.LA

Good stuff man. Looks like I've got some skills to pick up if I'm ever going to get super deep into this. Digital media sales experience doesn't really translate haha. For now, buying coins and occasional shitposting :shaka:
  10. bird.LA

Oh never mind then lol
  11. bird.LA

Man, I've really got to stop just lurking CT
  12. bird.LA

IDK bros, isn't it about to be cat szn?
  13. bird.LA

Case for an erBB IPO

Next time you google something and get trash results add reddit and see what comes up. Yes, you'll have to ignore the dummies.
  14. bird.LA

Case for an erBB IPO

Why would you ever google anything that would lead you to those posts???
  15. bird.LA

Case for an erBB IPO

Anybody else notice how much better the information you get from a google search is if you type "thing I'm searching for reddit" instead of just "thing I'm searching for"?