Recent content by bird: a dumbass

1. B

Stupidest Surfing Fashion Trends

In the era of the Covid Kooks it is :bricks:
  2. B

FCS Wax

For me, Sticky Bumps for cold or tropical, Sex Wax for cool or warm. I pretty much use Sex Wax green year round here only changing it up a bit in the summer time.
  3. B

Too many days where we haven't had to duck dive for sure. Bring on the swell, the cold, and the rain. I think I'm just bitter that I've been working from home for 8 months and have had less time to surf than ever lol.
  4. B

It's not the working from home I don't think. It's the fact that the ocean's the only thing open. Hoping the vast majority of these people disappear when we get a vaccine. In the meantime, I think everyone should make a point to yell at at least one person per session. Gotta make these kooks...
  5. B

Death Valley

Golden Canyon - Bad Lands - Zabriskie Point - Gower Gulch loop Mosaic Canyon Mesquite Dunes Little hikes around Badwater Basin and Artists Drive
  6. B

Death Valley

I went out there for the first time with the GF this past weekend. Pretty amazing trip, and not very crowded like I've heard a lot of the "big name" NPs are right now. Mostly did the entry level sh!t, but I'll share some pics anyway:
  7. B

4/3 recommendations

Has any of the custom wetsuit crew tried both Cyber and 7til8? Thinking of trying one or the other.
  8. B

4/3 recommendations

Would you rather throw it away?
  9. B

Fall Suit/Short arm, long leg wetsuit (SoCal)

I bought a back zip Psycho 1 a few months ago on a pretty steep discount, and I've got to say - I can't believe people prefer back zips. Not a fan, especially with how flexy and easy to get into the front and no zip suits are these days. The zipper's a big, unflexible spine going up the back...
  10. B

Fall Suit/Short arm, long leg wetsuit (SoCal)

Pro tip: O'Neills are the longest fitting of all the brands I've tried, Quik number 2. Rip Curl and Xcel are designed for munchkins.
  11. B

For Sale: El Slammo House $7M. Cut from $7.2

I get the sense that GromsDad needs to leave town if he wants to buy a beer.
  12. B

The ad with the lifeless girl with her t*ts hanging out in the sidebar???

LMAO do you think this is a gotcha? Yes, the ads are broadly targeted to you because your online behavior suggests that you are definitely a male between the ages of 25 and 49 and that you could be quite lonely. My ads are for appliances.
  13. B

No need to wonder. If the US Department of Veteran Affairs only targeted their ads to known, cookied veterans, they'd miss a TON of their target audience. They therefore need to broaden the net to target users at risk of mental illness knowing that many of them could be vets as well or at least...
  14. B

Love posts when people complain about the weird ads brought on by their very specific browsing histories anticipating that everybody else gets the same things. :roflmao: You don't get how ads work casa.