Recent content by billypilgrim

1. billypilgrim

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

Yeah medium. Fits like a glove.
  2. billypilgrim

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

I am 5'11", have owned 2 ferals, and would say that the sleeve length is comparable to oneill and longer than xcel.
  3. billypilgrim

Florida Bros - How you doin?

I lived in Sarasota for a number of years and most of my friends live there. Seems like the eye will come ashore further south, but it sure looks like it will be gnarly AF.
  4. billypilgrim

Is the East Coast about to score?

Oh yes. And it was still fun today!
  5. billypilgrim

September of 2022: What's your favorite board right now?

Right now? Based on the waves we had over the past two weeks, I can narrow it down to these three. 6'0" OG MTF for the tubes. 5'8" Maurice Cole Reverse Vee for the tight shredz. 7'4" Mandala Clandestino for the steeze and hipster street cred.
  6. billypilgrim

Things came together nicely on Hatteras Island. Scored some fun sized tubes on low incoming. What a beautiful day.
  7. billypilgrim

More tubes for dawn patrol at another bar. A beautiful sunrise with glowing clouds over the Gulf Stream and loads of fish popping in the surf zone. Long glassy rights and a handful of sneaker lefts. The consistency dropped with the falling tide but it stayed fun until about 8am or so.
  8. billypilgrim

Clean sliders at dawn with lots of Spanish mackerel busting bait on the surface and a mix of bowly chest high barrels and long runners for lunch. Round two tomorrow.
  9. billypilgrim

LA Times: Overheard in the lineup…

:barf::barf::barf:
  10. billypilgrim

Best Sunblock 2021

Badger or Raw Elements
  11. billypilgrim

Any thoughts on these losers in NSB

They should be sent out to shark shallows and told to tread water with pockets stuffed full of chum.
  12. billypilgrim

CELEBS who SURF

rippin' the pit needs a sterling spencer voiceover
  13. billypilgrim

*** OFFICIAL TRADITION THREAD ***

I don't think it has to be dogmatic, but I like the idea of paying homage to those from the past and embracing tradition in a way that suits your worldview. I think it is important to remember your roots. It gives you perspective in the present and while looking towards the future.
  14. billypilgrim

Lost 1996 Round Nose Fish?

Gorkin approved!
  15. billypilgrim

It only takes one aggressive longboarder or stand up paddler to……..

There are few things worse than getting into the rhythm while enjoying a tranquil sunrise or sunset session, only to have a standup paddleboarder with an large gut ruin the view with his hunched-over, unathletic silhouette.