Recent content by Billy Ocean

1. B

Baby in a Well

Cyber attack on all social media
  2. B

What benefits will a Rightwing Supreme Court bring to the average citizen?

the argument is that this is Congress’s job to write new laws, not courts it’s somewhat over simplistic but there’s some merit to it
  3. B

They’re all activists, left and right it’s just about what flavor of activism you prefer originalism poses as non activism but it requires rejecting decades of contrary opinions so it’s hard to not see it as activist
  4. B

Facebook ****DONE***

same. Quit right after the election
  5. B

Wuhan: no Covid cases since May. China is making us look like fools.

So you like concentration camps and probably have a fetish for Louis Vuitton
  6. B

Would be cool if they shot down all of the unlawful spying on Americans but we know Roberts is down with it so probably will continue
  7. B

I was gonna say liberal tears are we not accepting that as an answer?
  8. B

Official *** 2020 Supreme court nominee thread ***

we bang, she bans abortion but ends up pregnant, then she goes to Canada to get an abortion and sends me a bill for half the cost. I throw it in the garbage. The end
  9. B

What Would Democrats Do? ***Poll***

religion of peace + mostly peaceful protester
  10. B

Id need a scenario law library, she’s trying to reach a book on the top shelf on banning abortion permanently while wearing an inappropriately short skirt I’m a lowly janitor who she’s scoffed at in the past but she really, really wants to ban abortion and so needs this book
  11. B

scalia was the man only bested by Thomas in recent history RBG loved Scalia by the way
  12. B

It's all over

How’s the bass playing? i want to get a short scale bass
  13. B

What Would Democrats Do? ***Poll***

does she know talking to the manager isnt a civil war tactic?
  14. B

The Jordan Peterson Thread

that’s a good one one of my kids has severe autism and a lot of sensory processing issues sounds and visual stimuli can easily overwhelm him I’ve read that for kids with his profile, reality is like full on tripping most of the time because they don’t have the same filter that most brains...
  15. B

RBG *** DONE ***

that’s because I stop reading the news and I realize none of this really matters