Recent content by bigsurfer67

1. B

Entire west coast about to get some action

Salt Creek area came up fast this early afternoon...8 to 10 with occasional 12 footer. Some great ones, but a bit too much west with some close outs 2. Still some of the biggest I've ever seen with windows rattling as I speak!
  2. B

Stoniest pros

Donavon still ripping...cool, straight up guy...out at my local during the big swell last week...broke this one in the AM. Was out in the PM ripping on a tail dinged retro light blue single fin and styling...rare for guys today riding boards like that! Enjoy that stuff best as a guy a bit older...
  3. B

Surf ear redux

Wear the plugs all the time...however just getting back into surfing after some time off. Got a few fun ones during the big so cal swell last week in my old rotted out wetsuit (need another)...water about 58 degrees...chilly. Unfortunately, a plug partially fell out...put it back in. Some water...
  4. B

How do you feel about a president faking phone calls with China in an attempt to boost trading markets?

China will be just fine. Playing the long game while Trump playing short while trying to satisfy his "base". China more globalist while America becoming more isolationist with tariffs hurting economy. China can disregard US now and continue trading with Russia and the rest of the world in their...
  5. B

How do you feel about a president faking phone calls with China in an attempt to boost trading markets?

He is desperate...thought a trade war against China would be an easy win when in reality will be a long, drawn out battle. China is becoming the most powerful country in the world. Nothing Trump can do to stop China.
  6. B

Woke Liberals Say Black Kids are Retarded.... Want to Cancel AP Courses.

This...more parity in education regardless of race while building "equity"
  7. B

Disparities are more economic rather than racial...education gaps are decreasing among races. Even if there are no more "gifted" classes, the smart-hard workers will continue to excel regardless...AP classes or not. Asians as a group get the best grades and test scores compared to whites and...
  8. B

Disparities are more economic rather than racial...education gaps are decreasing among races. Even if there are no more "gifted" classes, the smart-hard workers will continue to excel regardless...AP classes or not. Asians as a group get the best grades and test scores compared to whites and...