Recent content by bengiw

1. B

Pyzel Mini Ghost

Wondering If I Oversized my Yolo MG Varial order ended up with the 5'10 and it feels huge and a bit corky. Me 5'10 180 in 4/3 and booties. Waves have been sh!t tho so... I have a feeling this board will work ok in head-high surf but what board doesn't. If you want to grovel I would undersize...
  2. B

Pyzel Mini Ghost

What quad fin setup are you running? I got the mini ghost 5'10 varial foam. Ran the JJF front fins and HS rears same setup that I run in my Ghost and love, it didn't seem to be the right setup for the mini ghost. Any suggestions?
  3. B

Whats your DD

VS Flying Manta 99% of the time
  4. B

Looking into moving to Central America

@flyinraptr You see many young families move to that zone or just the retirees?
  5. B

Eating for Soft Tissue Recovery

Eat plenty of high-quality proteins your body actually needs more calories to aid in the repair of soft tissue so don't cut calories! This is a decent article with a few suggestions. https://www.precisionnutrition.com/nutrition-for-injury-recovery-infographic
  6. B

Pyzel Ghost Quad fin reccomendations!

Picked up a used Pyzel Ghost from a fellow erbb member! Looking to run it as a quad I have always loved quads in barreling waves! Whats your recommendation?
  7. B

Help pick my next Boar!

Nice what range surf does the Hornet work best for you?
  8. B

Help pick my next Boar!

Do you feel the OG Von Shadow can hold in hollow surf??
  9. B

Help pick my next Boar!

10. B

Help pick my next Boar!

Been riding the 5'6 Von Flying Manta exclusively I need a board to cover chest high up to head and half and will hold in a fast barrell and have that Manta instant on speed! Currently considering- Pyzel Phantom round tail stock- 5'11 Pyzel Ghost stock- 6'1 or 6'2 Other options would be...
  11. B

Von Sol 'Flying Manta' stub groveler

Love my Manta have been riding mine from shin high LB waves up to Head high. Only problem is the Manta ruined surfing all my other shortboars.
  12. B

Von Sol Shadow: Review and Pics

Any advice on sizing the Shadow im 5'9 180 im currently riding the Flying Manta and loving that at 5'6 stock dims?