Recent content by Bayview

1. Bayview

Feds Will Pay Entire Cost of Bridge Replacement?

Lemme guess you need TikTok to be a better teacher
  2. Bayview

Diddy

Would fit in well here.
  3. Bayview

Can we talk about illegal firearm sales?

Good, law abiding citizens legally arming themselves. https://www.nj.com/politics/2024/03/nj-reports-huge-jump-in-number-of-people-seeking-gun-carry-permits.html
  4. Bayview

We’re not in a closed system. there is an after life.
  5. Bayview

How are you a teacher. Jesus H Christ, man.
  6. Bayview

How do you go about selling a unique shotgun?

Quick story couldn’t bang out dropping the kids off for drowning lessons. my pops likes competitive shooting. Sporting clays. Has some certs in wide range of stuff from ecological cleaning of shot/wads, turf ph gets high due to clay to scoring to shooting etc etc on board at local range...
  7. Bayview

What is the best smell ever?

Or Colorado!?! When’d they expand west!?? Wtf I thought this was a new England thing only. Remembered when they opened up in mount snow like 00-01 as waffle haus. out visiting family in winter park and caught a whiff. Thought “naw couldn’t be” and there it was - right next to the ski...
  8. Bayview

How do you go about selling a unique shotgun?

$30-50 k USD in scroll/engraving work over the base k80 (or k20) price. I’d take the serial numbers of the interwebs and call kreighoff. They’re super friendly to work with to understand what you have. You have a very nice firearm. or come visit any of us in the nj/nj/pa area. North America...
  9. Bayview

***Official 2024 State of the Union Address***

“Bless his heart” is my favorite line from this evenings circus show.
  10. Bayview

That was weird. and not a good weird.
  11. Bayview

Taking his sweet time getting to the podium. Classic stall tactic. Less time to make mistakes and underwhelm. brilliant
  12. Bayview

Why are his eyes black?
  13. Bayview

Where's all the old boogie boarders?

In the 90’s there was a d!ck draggging movie that opened up with cowboys from hell. It was pretty rad - lotta slabs that no one would surf but belly riders would charge. Much respect. Alotta surfers start out sponging. Randal Townsend of Lbi was a yuge sponger and then started standing up.
  14. Bayview

Murphy to increase NJ gasoline tax and create new EV annual fee.

He’s gotta figure out the revenue to pay for all this liberal malarkey. keep spending like it’s Monopoly money. im from the government and im here to help.
  15. Bayview

Abortion meds now sold at pharmacies…..

I thought kids these days were into butt stuff. what what, in the butt hope all those line up for confession.