Recent content by Bayview

1. Bayview

HOP WTR

Recreationally is sober. it’s knowing how to turn it off That defines it.
  2. Bayview

Small Business

My wife’s is similar. Some stores up. Many stores down. Yep to PPP, appears a bit more organized and streamlined this time around.
  3. Bayview

Rowing Machine vs Peloton

Find a used concept 2. Even a $100 off MRSP is worth it. You’ll most likely use it for a year and then it’ll collect dust. Use the $100 and invest in Swift. Subscribe to the WOTD. Learn proper form. If not, you’ll injure yourself while looking like a kook and your workouts won’t be as...
  4. Bayview

Should LEOs be allowed to wear Q patches on their uniforms?

Who cares? why aren’t they wearing masks? such danger.
  5. Bayview

What does the erBB brain trust have to say to this restaurant owner?

Even 5% is high for a non-alcoholic retailer food industry is not for the faint of heart.
  6. Bayview

New York City vaccinated 5-6 million people in less than a month back in 1947.....

The model is off, uptake is much slower & inconsistent than anticipated. Not only are people not getting vaccinated, many doses are being thrown away. I work with a number of PharmD’s who have volunteered to administer the Pfizer vaccine to the elderly in retirement centers. In some centers...
  7. Bayview

Weaponisation of COVID

don't overthink it or give that much credit. too lazy to fix my mistakes while using my phone.:roflmao:
  8. Bayview

i'd argue differently, we are highly mobile and more densely populated but with more knowledge & technology. Richness clearly isn't a factor. It's doubtful 1 spreading to 245,000 happened in 1918. We have much more knowledge, vaccines and therapies available. Times are a changing and ya'lls...
  9. Bayview

Does it matter? If it was greater than or equal to 0, it was too many. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: I guess folks forget about alot of key factors that lead to unrealistic expectations of how things should go.
  10. Bayview

Weaponisation of COVID

Maybe. Maybe not. Our Aussie friends have been taking a harder line on China in the past year or so. maybe Tim foil hat stuff. Maybe not.
  11. Bayview

BOMB IN NASHVILLE!

Link? whatevers. Trump was in a 6ft hole and half buried before he even became President. The past 4 years has been a circus. a Phone call? ha
  12. Bayview

That WONDERFUL! CV-19 Relief Bill

Doubtful but keep trying.
  13. Bayview

:violin: Save a life, save a job. There’s a better way.
  14. Bayview

Weaponisation of COVID

Discuss. WWJD?:roflmao:
  15. Bayview

That WONDERFUL! CV-19 Relief Bill

Whatever’s. They‘re both like this game. Dems, pubs, they all suck.