Recent content by Aruka

1. Aruka

*** Official Western Australia Margaret River Pro Contest Thread ***

Ah, the flower thing finally makes sense...
  2. Aruka

All I can say is thank god I made it to adulthood before smartphones with cameras became ubiquitous.
  3. Aruka

Chris Ward aka "Psycho Ward"

Griffin lives on in spirit. The things we will never know.
  4. Aruka

Sick JNCO's, Jessi...
  5. Aruka

WTB EA Futures honeycomb

these have been discontinued for a while, right? nothing they currently make fits the bill?
  6. Aruka

Happy Birthday PPK!

Happy Birthday duuu!
  7. Aruka

Tony Roberts on a Vernor

4'8"? pfft. real men ride 4'3"s... https://usedsurf.com/43-donald-brink-aysim-goofy-used-surfboard-38513/
  8. Aruka

Tony Roberts on a Vernor

Dude moves well for a 60 year old. The board did not look especially electric. It looks like it would work better if it was longer. I don't understand going as short as possible unless it's just for the novelty of it.
  9. Aruka

ANYONE SEEN ANY GOOD MOVIES LATELY ?

How effing hyped are you guys for, "The Surfer" starring Nick Cage? When a man returns to his hometown in Australia, he is humiliated in front of his teenage son by a local group of surfers who claim ownership over the secluded beach of his childhood. Wounded, he declares war against those...
  10. Aruka

Varial RIP

Or I could just tell you how much it weighs...
  11. Aruka

Mexico will soon have a woman as President

https://apnews.com/article/mexico-elections-2024-what-to-know-d104184b02bf5bcf9e08f570a5ba37e2
  12. Aruka

How is this not terrorism?

Was it terrorism when Trump re-authorized section 702 in 2018 when he was president?
  13. Aruka

Dog lovers - i get it now

Handsom lil dude. So sorry man.
  14. Aruka

Anti drowning modification for wetsuit shirt

Had the same thing happen to me wearing a 1mm top at Haleiwa. A guy pulled back on a set wave and I spun late and went for it. It did not go well. The little cord that attaches to the boardshorts ripped right off and the top came up over my head, pinning my arms up by face. Like being in a...
  15. Aruka

*** Official 2024 Community Surf Journal ***

Same time, place, surfboard and fin setup. Smaller than yesterday but glassy and plenty of punch. Some long lulls which kept me from really finding a rhythm. The water is freezing and once my feet started to feel it, things really went downhill. I did get one super nuggy one so overall it was a...