Recent content by Aquaman2

1. Aquaman2

What was your first job?

My favorite "first job" was part-time busboy, Saturday nites, starting in 11th grade, at the Tikis Polynesian Extravaganza in Monterey Park, CA, for 2 years. They had a Polynesian floor show of dancers from Tahiti, Hawaii, Tonga, etc. The dancing girls were hot and out of my league. I was...
  2. Aquaman2

How’s the stock market?

Right now, 3-21-2024 at 12 noon Eastern, it is at an all-time high of 39,843 ! current dow jones today - Search (bing.com)
  3. Aquaman2

Mar A Lago - Done?

Nobody will loan him money, but he doesn't need a loan, he can SELL state secrets. He knows sh!t that is valuable. He could simply TELL Putin or Orban something worth millions. His son-in-law Jared got $2 Billion from the Saudis, maybe more to come. The source of the bailout money may never...
  4. Aquaman2

The guy can flat out play!

The Bloodbath is only the "least of it." What can be worse than a Bloodbath?
  5. Aquaman2

*** Official Surfing Photo Thread ***

Sam Hawke, Teahupoo 3-17-2010
  6. Aquaman2

Paul Manfort back on board because he can bring in Putin money

Or the Saudis owe him for something, or Russia and the Saudis can split the big bill.
  7. Aquaman2

Why didn’t he just comply?

I thought he was a joke when I first learned who he was in 2006, when he had a Twitter war with Rosie O'Donnell. He sounded like an idiot or a child. But how does an idiot become a Billionaire? Oh, he inherited it from his dad, and The Apprentice happened.
  8. Aquaman2

What we really need is a president good at golf!
  9. Aquaman2

Everybody has known from the start, it is literally a made-up quote, however true. Call it a "rhetorical quote."
  10. Aquaman2

What happened on 11-8-22? If Dems were smart, they would have taken the border more seriously. It may lose them the election. As I understand it, when Biden entered office, he reversed some, many, or all of Trump's restrictive executive orders about the border. After those were reversed...
  11. Aquaman2

I think this only excuses Meadows from a contempt of congress charge? Isn't he also charged in Georgia with two crimes: "Violating Georgia’s RICO act — an anti-racketeering law — and soliciting a public officer to violate their oath. He denies wrongdoing." (37) Former Trump White House chief...