Recent content by Anne t kryste

1. A

masks off

You know its coming. Easter is rebirth. It will be biblical...
  2. A

LA beaches done

I like you. I actually do. Ive prob sat next to you in the lineup. I trust you mean well too.. Im definitely not uneducated just because you disagree with me...ican see you are educated too, but sometimes that just stops outside the box thinking...you believe theres only one way to stop this...
  3. A

LA beaches done

You are spitting on all those men and women who died to bring you freedom. All because of theoretical fear.
  4. A

LA beaches done

When does it start affecting us? You folks have been ringing tbe fear bell for 2 months....news says hospitals overwhelmed......feet on the ground say otherwise. Ive checked all my local hospitals.....nothing out of the ordinary......when do your theoretical futures happen? Im losing my rights...
  5. A

Costa Rican Pro Arrested For Surfing, Kelly Slater Inadvertently Comes To His Defense

Guy shouldnt have been a dick right off....should have used his interpersonal skills to spark a discussion with the lifeguard. We need those guys on our side. Same with cops. They dont want to be dicks. Use honey, not vinegar..
  6. A

Covid Skepticism

The entire world is watching. Choose your place in history..
  7. A

Costa Rican Pro Arrested For Surfing, Kelly Slater Inadvertently Comes To His Defense

For those of you defending the beach shut downs.... Where is the line? How long will you sit and wait?weeks, months, years? Will you defend the cops when they beat, taze, and shoot american surfers? Will you come on here and tell us the surfers deserve to get beat because theyre selfish for...
  8. A

Covid Skepticism

You choose to follow orders....you could always man up and go for it, but youre scurred of the cucuy.....
  9. A

LA beaches done

Its kind of already non violent anarchy out there.those without fear of the state are already doing whatever they want....there is like 1 cop for every 100,000 people in socal....they are more scared of the people..they are rolling in teams....they are on edge.. be respectful of their plight...
  10. A

LA beaches done

Give Me a ticket. Ill fight it in court.....when they open back up. If they open back up.....they are releasing prisoners and not enforcing low level crimes....dont get lippy with them. Be respectful and just tell them you have respect for them, but youre practicing civil disobedience, take the...
  11. A

The day surfing died in San Diego

Same game they are playing now. Divide and conquer.
  12. A

Now everybody trust big brother with their lives....and their childrens lives.....and their childrens children's lives. Domestic dogs vs wolves. Jungle vs zoo
  13. A

Its not supposed to make sense. Its about controlling you. Making you obedient to orders and dictates from goverment. The humans that occupied america 20 years ago would gave refused to lie down. They would have risen gloriously and reminded the civil servants whst happens when a pissed off...
  14. A

Dora wouldnt be asking permission. Ocean is freedom. Surfers have lost their edge.... Bowing down to babylon because they peepeed their panties with fear.....we are all born to die. Wake up america