Recent content by AndyB3

1. A

XTR

I just got my first XTR in a few days ago! It is a Lost Rocket Redux in the XTR 10 with heavy glass (for us big boys :LOL:). It feels really good under arm and feels similar to my Lost PU boards. Order to delivery was 3.5 months. Just wanted to give an update for build times for the Lost...
  2. A

XTR

Hey thank you for the info! I called today and spoke to Shay. He said 8 weeks was pretty reasonable right now for a custom Lost model and all the orders would now have the 10.0 foam. He also recommended I go 8.0 for the glass at my weight. So I went ahead and pulled the trigger and submitted...
  3. A

XTR

Thank you all for the feedback and advice. I defiitely want the durability and longevity as this will be my good wave board for those good storm swell days in FL and my travel board. Sounds like Stringer and 8.0 is the way to go! HotCheetos thank you for the info about the board builder on...
  4. A

XTR

Thank you for that feedback! That is great to hear. I have enjoyed all my Lost boards, but really want to try the feel and durability of the XTR.
  5. A

XTR

Looking to make my first XTR order for a Lost Rocket Redux. I've read the entire thread and it seems that Lost is the slowest by far on shaping the foam. Has anyone ordered a Lost XTR in the last year or so? What is a realistic timeline? Also, any construction recomendations for an...