Recent content by Aardwolf

1. Aardwolf

Who else has convinced themselves they need a new board during this Covid-19 downtime?

Had any waves on the MC? Margo has been looking great on them
  2. Aardwolf

Who else has convinced themselves they need a new board during this Covid-19 downtime?

How is the Vlad going for you?
  3. Aardwolf

Greg Webber - Electra (Kelly on the round pin and Robbo on the swallow)

In the heat with Stuey, Slater looked slow off the bottom for sure. Didnt help that Stu had the fastest looking board of the comp. Must have been round 1, it was like a combo for Kelly that stood out for me. Wrong board for that day, the ability to hold rail through the turns, no pushing or...
  4. Aardwolf

Hayden 20% off sale

I do too. Amazing board, I know 3 other guys surfing well on them, all different abilities and sizes. Scaling a shape up and down in volumes/sizes doesn't always translate, I think that was a strength of the Hypto as well. 4 Future flexes Ive owned build quality was consistent. No sand thrus...
  5. Aardwolf

Greg Webber - Electra (Kelly on the round pin and Robbo on the swallow)

I think I am one of very few who thought Kelly's surfing a few years ago at the snapper contest on the Webber banana was good to watch. Different lines, none of that cocoa beach statue style forced 'pushing'. Incidentally, kennedy's surfing on the sci fi shape was pleasing to the eye at the same...
  6. Aardwolf

Official ....Lost custom order thread

Stretch have been great for the 5 boards Ive bought from them. XTR same. I avoid CSI and Chilli not for the ordering but rice paper glass jobs.
  7. Aardwolf

Official ....Lost custom order thread

mayhem - custom orders? i know shops that wont have anything to do with it as they know its a lose/lose for the shop and customer. Absolute debacle and absolutely no f....s given.
  8. Aardwolf

Volume Forward Performance Boards

With Xtr i found that my Tomo and Roberts were signed on the blank by the shaper. Its probably just the shapers ' once over ' post sanding that gets missed in the transaction.
  9. Aardwolf

Volume Forward Performance Boards

I dont know anything about the cobra, other than the Jersey guys seem to like it in the hollow stuff. Ive got 3 Roberts models. Stoked with the starchip model, and Id have a look at the Meat Cleaver. Im using it an inch shorter than a hpsb, fraction wider. Im not sure if its wide point...
  10. Aardwolf

Your board for small waves (mush) that does well in average days (shaped or mush)

Use a upsized tomo vanguard. I also was using a great little local handshaped board, like a fish with a jet tail until I creased it. The boards paddled and caught waves easy, and if the waves improved they could handle the hollow ones. Something about that tail design clicked with plenty of...