Aardwolf's latest activity

• Aardwolf
    Aardwolf reacted to manel85's post in the thread XTR with Like Like.
    Just received a 6'9" CI Black Beauty in XTR 10 (I think it's the first here)
  • Aardwolf
    Aardwolf reacted to oeste858's post in the thread Stab E.A.S.T. with Mick with Like Like.
    Wait. WTF? You don’t?? Well, what about what about surfing in a baggy cotton t-shirt?
  • Aardwolf
    Aardwolf reacted to manbearpig's post in the thread RETURN OF THE QUAD with Like Like.
    I’ve actually only liked quads in good, hollow waves. My two favorites were my current 6’1 Robert’s step up with 5 boxes and a Roberts...
  • Aardwolf
    Aardwolf reacted to JDJ's post in the thread XTR with Like Like.
    Kidding aside, XTR foam is still vastly superior to any EPS that I’ve tried, which are many.
  • Aardwolf
    Aardwolf reacted to surfcheck101's post in the thread XTR with Like Like.
    Decided to clean up my boards today so thought I would share my current XTR/Pyzel quiver for here in Southern Baja... Left to right...
  • Aardwolf
    Aardwolf replied to the thread XTR.
    Yes. A 2019 batch. Not the xtr ones on the rails but the brand ones on the underside. The fix was to put holes into the black areas. The...
  • Aardwolf
    I have the purples and just got the keels haven't had a chance to ride them yet got them specifically for this board, Terry Chung...
  • Aardwolf
    I picked up a 6'9'' CI black beauty on craigslist, works great for the paddle out but it's very hard to turn at my weight (155 lbs). I...
  • Aardwolf
    Aardwolf reacted to SD_Dan's post in the thread XTR with Like Like.
  • Aardwolf
    Aardwolf reacted to ULUSURFER's post in the thread XTR with Like Like.
    Just placed an order for a Maurice cole shiva with a pintail instead of wide round. 6’6x20.75x2.8. 5 fin set up with green marble...
  • Aardwolf
    Aardwolf reacted to ULUSURFER's post in the thread XTR with Like Like.
    6’6 Maurice cole shiva