Recent content by 302PD

1. 3

Quiver Shots - Post 'em up!

@donger - which model is the green stamps?
  2. 3

***The Official Mid-Length Thread***

I've been eyeing one of these: https://bingsurf.com/collections/collector
  3. 3

Twinzer Feedback?

beautiful....dims?
  4. 3

Fin recommendations for Banjo

I just picked up a Stamps Banjo for my local beach break. Wondering what fins people have tried in their banjo and what they like best? Thanks
  5. 3

Board trends

you just summed up my surfing life
  6. 3

Album Surfboards

Anyone ridden both? That JS is tempting
  7. 3

Album Surfboards

@trifish - which XTR glassing option did you go with? Are you happy with the weight and overall finish?
  8. 3

Roundtail Stubby Quads

Christenson cafe racer?
  9. 3

Album Surfboards

@Aruka, let us know which one he goes with. I've been considering the lightbender in XTR stringered 8 or 8C over the plasmic just because I thought it would have more range, especially for beach breaks. But I haven't ridden either. Just going on everyones overall feedback.
  10. 3

I Want A TKF

Isn't the Christenson fish the premier TKF? I've never heard a bad word about it and everyone raves about its range.
  11. 3

Album Surfboards

thank you!!
  12. 3

Album Surfboards

@Aruka - How do those JS compare the the ENs?
  13. 3

*** Official Fin Thread ***

I'm thinking of picking up the MFC JS twins for a longer twin. Has anyone compared the JS uprights to the ENs? I assume the JS will be lighter, I'm just curious about the template comparison. Thanks!!
  14. 3

YOLO ALERTS

@j_mac - do you have different versions of material - poly, varial, xtr etc? If so, how do they compare?
  15. 3

Christenson fish - glass on keels or futures box?

YOLOing a Christenson fish. Trying to decide between glass ons or a box. I've never ridden a christenson fish - I generally prefer the AMKs in my current fish. The Christenson glass - ons look a little more up right and not as raked. I ride beachies 90% and Ive heard the Christenson fish is...