Recent content by 302PD

1. 3

Album Surfboards

Anyone have any ride reports/updates on their Vesper?
  2. 3

Long fish - but shorter?

I was thinking 6'6 would be a good size. https://christensonsurfboards.com/surfboard-stock/70-long-phish-ezfca-7e7mp-4kgem-hwj3a-b5etk
  3. 3

Long fish - but shorter?

Thank you all for the advice and feedback. @trifish - I ride a 5’10 cc fish most of the time. Looking for something longer to help get in earlier in the bigger steeper days. Just can’t get off my fish and want something that transitions well for me on the bigger days.
  4. 3

Long fish - but shorter?

A longer lane splitter swallow is a great idea. I was looking to keep get that fishy drivey feeling tho and I don’t think either the LS or the Wolverine have that feeling. Having a 6’3 moo is and you wouldn’t suggest one for what I’m looking for?
  5. 3

Long fish - but shorter?

thank you!
  6. 3

Long fish - but shorter?

So I'm ready to place an order but would like the collective ERbb's opinion. For beach break - album moonstone or Christenson long phish? going 6'4. Any input will be much appreciated.
  7. 3

Long fish - but shorter?

@urchined WOW!!! So I'm set on ordering a 6'4-6'6 long fish type board. Was going with a moonstone for versatility in beach break but that CC long phish II looks insane. Any more ride reports? Or feedback?
  8. 3

YOLO ALERTS

Just curious - 2 7/16 is pretty thin..how wide is it and how much do you weigh?
  9. 3

The new Christenson Wolverine

looking forward to hearing about it
  10. 3

Lightbender or RNF 96

Thank you all so much. I gotta say, these responses were super helpful and informative. This place really is a great resource filled with great people. thank you!!
  11. 3

YOLO ALERTS

same for me
  12. 3

Lightbender or RNF 96

Looking for a fishy type board that can handle some size. These 2 seem to be the ERbb favorites. I'm strongly considering a Lightbender for beachbreaks. Anyone have or had a LB want to weigh in? I sawThanks.
  13. 3

Quiver Shots - Post 'em up!

@donger - which model is the green stamps?
  14. 3

***The Official Mid-Length Thread***

I've been eyeing one of these: https://bingsurf.com/collections/collector
  15. 3

Twinzer Feedback?

beautiful....dims?