302PD's latest activity

302PD reacted to trifish's post in the thread AJW Classic Twin with Like Like.
    I'd take those massive nvs keels out and stick in a more upright keel like Christensons. Your ride feedback sounds like how I remember...
    302PD reacted to tedshred5's post in the thread AJW Classic Twin with Like Like.
    FWIW mine tended to bog when I had the larger base Flying Diamonds NPJ keels in; it got more playful/free-feeling with the Futures...
    302PD reacted to Aruka's post in the thread Album Surfboards with Like Like.
    I'm a bit heavier (185) so it's hard to compare but I think the consensus is that a little more fin than usual is preferred. The fin...
    302PD reacted to teeroi's post in the thread Kolohe Andino - No longer on O'Neill with Like Like.
    Duu. Tell me you heard of a surfer named John Florence. John rode for O’Neill as a grom and through qualifying. Yes he bailed and Hurley...
    302PD reacted to Goofy_Footed's post in the thread YOLO ALERTS with Like Like.
    No, I’m going next week with my wife for an early 5-0 bday trip.
    302PD reacted to Aruka's post in the thread Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year with Like Like.
    Comparing the Gigglebox to a GX that I had some years ago at the same length: GBX paddles and catches waves better with the beak nose...
    302PD replied to the thread Album Surfboards.
    Anyone have any ride reports/updates on their Vesper?
    302PD reacted to teeroi's post in the thread YOLO ALERTS with Like Like.
    Closer pic of the Mandala fins. I was drydocked for a couple months. Health issue that is in the process of resolving in a positive...
    302PD reacted to teeroi's post in the thread YOLO ALERTS with Love Love.
    Here’s a few pics of the HIC/Kerry Tokoro twin I nonchalantly picked up a couple of weeks ago. Well everyone on here assumed I wasn’t...
    302PD reacted to racer1's post in the thread Your current two board quiver with Like Like.
    I was just thinking I need to get one back in the quiver when you posted this and then this afternoon my friend, who owns a shop, texts...
    302PD replied to the thread Long fish - but shorter?.
    I was thinking 6'6 would be a good size. https://christensonsurfboards.com/surfboard-stock/70-long-phish-ezfca-7e7mp-4kgem-hwj3a-b5etk
    302PD reacted to connor30's post in the thread Long fish - but shorter? with Like Like.
    6'6 CC long Fish is main board for trips. rode is exclusively for a month in Bali (Uluwatu and impossibles)...made an old man 53, 6'...
    302PD reacted to laidback's post in the thread Long fish - but shorter? with Like Like.
    "short fish but longer" work better
    Thank you all for the advice and feedback. @trifish - I ride a 5’10 cc fish most of the time. Looking for something longer to help...
    A longer lane splitter swallow is a great idea. I was looking to keep get that fishy drivey feeling tho and I don’t think either the LS...