Recent content by 2surf

1. 2surf

“I can’t breathe” 2.0

I watched a race riot at my local beach when I was 10 years old. A group of local redneck greasers, some I recognized from a downtown bar that at the time I was delivering newspapers to and a small group of well dressed "colored" people... (not what the rednecks were calling them) that were...
  2. 2surf

Central Park Karen has been fired

Your so right, my wife sometimes communicates with me through our dog. Example: oh Tabby do you need a walk? Translation.. take out the damn trash. Or Tabby are you getting sleepy? Turn off the tv it's time for bed. I could go on but it gets weird.
  3. 2surf

Shutting down Twitter.....

Hey if big tech can do this without a hint of fraud then voting online should be as easy as 123.
  4. 2surf

“I can’t breathe” 2.0

Ilham Omar's district.
  5. 2surf

Shits getting heated

Antifa just couldn't help but leave a calling card.
  6. 2surf

WTF

Pretty obvious the dude has cancer. Why are they hiding that fact?
  7. 2surf

death by ugga - Bugga. The guy is a fkn pervert.
  8. 2surf

You never know what sets off a dog. My timid ass Bich-on will charge like a pit bull at any and all size dogs but take her leash off and she cowers like the pussy dog she is.
  9. 2surf

Why Are Liquor Stores Open But Churches Closed?

Maybe not “your” people.
  10. 2surf

Will FORD MOTOR COMPANY retool to make high speed scanners to handle nationwide mail in voting?

Otherwise it will be governors nationwide complaining about lack of proper equipment.
  11. 2surf

“we resurrected Joe Biden’s campaign,” and “We are here to collect.”

Who’s it going to be, Stacy or Kamilla?
  12. 2surf

Why Are Liquor Stores Open But Churches Closed?

sorry but that’s not a good analogy. Did you know the Chinese spit in each face mask they ship to America?
  13. 2surf

Lockdown Brazil, local surfers rejoice

You guys have been “praying” for this for a decade. Too bad your reefs are still off limits.
  14. 2surf

Rouhani says Iran to retaliate over any U.S. 'trouble' for Venezuela-bound tankers

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani warned on Saturday of retaliatory measures against the United States if Washington caused problems for tankers carrying Iranian fuel to Venezuela, the semi-official news agency Mehr reported. “If our tankers in the Caribbean or anywhere in the world face trouble...
  15. 2surf

Political Meme Thread

Top left: Washington Monument at 1 o'clock. Top right: weight on the left toe as he leans in for the handshake. Bottom shots are ?..