Recent content by 2surf

1. 2surf

***Official Real Estate Thread***

The good credit refinance market is dead. However the next faze of equity loans, cash out refi’s and second mortgages are starting to build steam.
  2. 2surf

Never forget…

Blah-blah-blah… Are not even one of you Einsteins and Trolls concerned about the actual coincidence of the pandemic? So what’s done is done and fortunately the pandemic is officially over just before the midterms. Just another coincidence?
  3. 2surf

Las Vegas Shooting

[
  4. 2surf

The Random Photo Thread

Elvis!
  5. 2surf

Las Vegas Shooting

I arrived in Vegas Friday afternoon for a week vacation. I drove right between the Mandalay hotel and the empty lot across the street where all those people were slaughtered at that country western concert. Why is the window where the shooter was, not fixed? It’s been a fun trip so far but...
  6. 2surf

The Random Photo Thread

Eggplant Poma
  7. 2surf

Thoughts?

“Hand-shiver“. My line coach attached a football helmet to a sled and had us pound it down the field with our palms. Done correctly you could own a player trying to block you from a three point stance.
  8. 2surf

Thoughts?

Those were not “big” hits. Im surprised they threw a flag. Or maybe I’m watching To’o much college football.
  9. 2surf

The Random Photo Thread

Baker,California
  10. 2surf

The Random Photo Thread

Picasso museum, Barcelona - my photo.
  11. 2surf

board logos

That logo started right here.
  12. 2surf

Too soon?

Me thinks you're a hurricane virgin.
  13. 2surf

Who knew about Biden's senile dementia and placed him into the White House anyway?

We can all agree that abortion is murder and women are also hard wired to have children. It’s that remorse thing that really seems to set in with the gray hair spinsters of my generation. I don’t feel sorry for them.
  14. 2surf

Who knew about Biden's senile dementia and placed him into the White House anyway?

I’m not far from you on all those beliefs. California Consevatives will save our state from the fascists.
  15. 2surf

You're a California Conservative.