Recent content by 2surf

1. 2surf

Biden, striking while the iron is hot

"Look FAT here's the deal". :ROFLMAO: Joe's not going to make friends in Iowa when he insults a potato.
  2. 2surf

Barron can’t be made a Baron.....but keeping kids is cages is totally fine.

Baron can't be made a Baron as long as the Eddie can't run unless the swell is 20 foot Hawaiian.
  3. 2surf

RICARDO LARA CALIFORNIA INSURANCE COMMISSIONER NOTICE TO: All Admitted and Non-Admitted Insurers Writing Residential and Commercial Property Insuranc

RICARDO LARA CALIFORNIA INSURANCE COMMISSIONER NOTICE TO: All Admitted and Non-Admitted Insurers Writing Residential and Commercial Property Insurance in California FROM: Commissioner Ricardo Lara DATE: December 5, 2019 RE: Request for a Moratorium on Non-Renewals After Recent Wildfire Activity...
  4. 2surf

*** Official Surfing Photo Thread ***

Eddie would go...
  5. 2surf

6. 2surf

7. 2surf

Milk.....done?

My body is a western and eastern European mix but my stem cells are pure French.
  8. 2surf

Milk.....done?

Goliath season 3 https://binged.it/35Vsstg
  9. 2surf

OK Boomer

No Malarkey Tour? Doesn't he even know most of us "Boomers" grew up with Jimi Hendrix and the Rolling Stones? "Smokin Joe" Tour might get a few votes.
  10. 2surf

Jobs for the average surfer

Mobile Notary Public or professional guest as I call it. I have hundreds of individual and corporate clients that use my services regularly. Even at 69 years old I’m as busy as I’ve ever been. It’s a perfect a part time job for a surfer.
  11. 2surf

Mexican cartels seize the avocado industry...

When was the last time you saw a homeless Mexican pushing a shopping cart?
  12. 2surf

Azure Vista

Clear without the distraction of live coral heads.
  13. 2surf

First Flush. Filthy.

Baja Malibu is where I coined the term Cosmic Spiders to describe the snot-like floating stars that appeared in the lineup during winter waves. Oh, so perfect waves too.
  14. 2surf

Yo Mami's