2surf's latest activity

• 2surf
    2surf replied to the thread ***Official Real Estate Thread***.
    The good credit refinance market is dead. However the next faze of equity loans, cash out refi’s and second mortgages are starting to...
  • 2surf
    2surf replied to the thread Never forget….
    Blah-blah-blah… Are not even one of you Einsteins and Trolls concerned about the actual coincidence of the pandemic? So what’s done...
  • 2surf
    2surf reacted to Duffy LaCoronilla's post in the thread Never forget… with Like Like.
    Disagreeing with anything that is the official left wing dogma of the moment makes you a conservative.
  • 2surf
    2surf reacted to Duffy LaCoronilla's post in the thread Never forget… with Like Like.
    Correct. Welcome aboard. During the first 2-4 weeks everyone was on board. We figured out pretty quick that shutting everything down...
  • 2surf
    Remember videos from China of people dropping dead in the streets, guys in hazmat suits (with holes in them) rounding up people...
  • 2surf
    Um, ok. Remember why the lockdowns were put in place? It wasn’t to stop the virus. Everyone knows you can’t stop an airborne...
  • 2surf
    Newsom closed state beaches. He declared it so and it happened. It’s not a “gotcha”. It’s an example of the lie we were told. I’ll say...
  • 2surf
    2surf replied to the thread Las Vegas Shooting.
    [
    • 08EA0A6C-4C18-41C2-998B-6944FCAA50F8.jpeg
    • 119E2AAB-EF2A-4B77-9096-DD15E56F1980.jpeg
  • 2surf
    2surf replied to the thread The Random Photo Thread.
    Elvis!
    • D9E45E06-37CA-4EB4-9F23-1557D581FBEA.jpeg
  • 2surf
    2surf reacted to npsp's post in the thread board logos with Like Like.
    Surprised this one hasn't been posted yet. One of my best boards ever was a Nectar fish shaped by Craig Hollingsworth.
  • 2surf
    2surf replied to the thread Las Vegas Shooting.
    I arrived in Vegas Friday afternoon for a week vacation. I drove right between the Mandalay hotel and the empty lot across the street...
  • 2surf
    2surf replied to the thread The Random Photo Thread.
    Eggplant Poma
    • 2B26A950-B1AD-49BE-805A-BEF7A3F661A3.jpeg
  • 2surf
    2surf replied to the thread Thoughts?.
    “Hand-shiver“. My line coach attached a football helmet to a sled and had us pound it down the field with our palms. Done correctly...
  • 2surf
    2surf replied to the thread Thoughts?.
    Those were not “big” hits. Im surprised they threw a flag. Or maybe I’m watching To’o much college football.
  • 2surf
    And? Note, you are basically talking about most of humankind when you reference "weak people". lol. I get what you're saying there...