Next January Donald Trump Becomes The Official Arbiter Of Truth

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Depends on how Trump and his government asks.
1. this thread is based on GrossFlab misrepresenting what 60 minutes said. In fact it’s worse than misrepresenting the facts, GrossFat is just flat-out lying

2. grossfat is relying on the “two wrongs make a right” fallacy to make his ham-handed point.

3. GrossFat out-stupids himself literally every single day

Reactions: afoaf and mundus

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
When government asks, it is a demand, isn't it? Sure would be a shame if something bad happened if you didn't comply......right?
two state governments passed laws dictating what social media platforms should and shouldn’t put on their sites.

do you really not understand this or are you being intentionally obtuse?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
What they have in common is getting shouted down for saying stupid sh!t. Not the least bit surprising that you look up to them.
True for Spencer. Shapiro and Peterson can actually formulate coherent arguments, which is why your ilk is so afraid of them

I don't look up to any of them, although I do enjoy watching how much they make people like you sh!t their pants :roflmao:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
When government asks, it is a demand, isn't it? Sure would be a shame if something bad happened if you didn't comply......right?
What in the two cases discussed in the 60 Minutes piece leads you to this conclusion? It‘s almost like you didn’t understand it, or the SCOTUS cases it discussed, at all.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
True for Spencer. Shapiro and Peterson can actually formulate coherent arguments, which is why your ilk is so afraid of them

I don't look up to any of them, although I do enjoy watching how much they make people like you sh!t their pants :roflmao:
Note that the coherent argument they formulate isn't always the one they set out to. For example, Ben Shapiro might have set out to prove that Wet Ass Pussy is a ridiculous song, however what he proved beyond a shadow of a doubt is that no woman ever has or will achieve sexual climax due to his actions. Unless those actions were to let the Bull into the house, then get in his car, drive away, park, and sob softly.