Texass........

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
If you want to try something fun, talk to your "brown" legal immigrant coworkers about illegals!

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Let Texas leave.
Make Oklahoma leave.
Absolute package deal.

And we close the US border around them so they can't leave, like the East German wall (trippy seeing that from Travemunde [?] when I was a kid). The book Forget the Alamo should be mandatory reading in all Texas high schools - the Texan myth is full of sh!t. They made the French look manly.

So many states would celebrate this. When you see Texans drive, you can tell even the burro would strain their mental ability.

• Haha
Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Absolute package deal.

And we close the US border around them so they can't leave, like the East German wall (trippy seeing that from Travemunde [?] when I was a kid). The book Forget the Alamo should be mandatory reading in all Texas high schools - the Texan myth is full of sh!t. They made the French look manly.

So many states would celebrate this. When you see Texans drive, you can tell even the burro would strain their mental ability.

we’ll use immigrant labor to build the wall around them and probably build a much nicer wall than the east germans built.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Absolute package deal.

Why don’t we just negotiate a deal with Mexico where we return Texas to them and throw in Oklahoma in exchange they actually pay for and build the border wall?