Logic has eluded Zeke

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Well there is no easier way to rile up surfers than to talk about who should be taking pictures and where

slipped_disc

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 27, 2019
It’s just like the “fight” video he posted on his YouTube. Some rando guys wanted to fight him in the lineup at Oceanside but they could barely surf, just splashed water around and the filmer was there to capture one foot Oceanside clips. Okkkk.
Pretty sure he did one in Mexico too.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
It’s all fake for clicks and comments.
Look how much engagement he’s gotten on the post. It’s probably on everybody’s suggested feed that surfs but doesn’t follow him.
Totes.

I can't believe people are falling for it.

Not to threadjack but something I find really cringey is how many pros reply to instagram posts as a form of self promotion. Fire emoji, etc.

JDJ

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2014
The OC
Let me get this right. He shows up with Gravy and Gravy's filmer and presumably filmers of his own. Gravy posts vlog the next day blowing up the place. He even named the spot in the video title. Gravy's vlog even posted where they parked. I can show it to you on Google maps if you'd like. Now the guy is bitching that other filmers blow up spots and got clips of him and posted them? You've got to be kidding me. How fukking tone deaf and self absorbed can this guy possibly be. Is he calling out Gravy, his partner in crime, for posting during this swell? He showed the gate they entered. Showed the parking lot. Showed the trail. Literally drew a fukking road map. As for the following days there were filmers and photographers everywhere. I'm just an old guy from NJ whose days of paddling out on days like that are over but I would have known exactly where to go on a swell like that even without the footage being posted. These are all known spots. What a dickhead.

Such a great shot!

Chee-to

Michael Peterson status
Jan 11, 2002
that place is supposed to be localized? looks like theyre doing a horrible job.
Believe it or not, 95% of those folks in the water are LJ through OB folks with a couple well known IB chargers in the mix. And Ben Gravy.