What'd You Get?!?!?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I mounted this ARB twin compressor under the hood. You can get the same one as a portable compressor. It’s $$$$, mine was 650 and can’t speak for the portable one. I have experienced the slow ones and they’re just not worth it for beach driving if you’re airing down like you should. These are worth it IMHO. The single version they do is probably better than most, but won’t be as fast View attachment 169230
Is there a fleshlight attachment?

ShiverMeTimbers

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Mar 21, 2006
Gig Harbor
www.peistcharters.com
Bought my son an inflator but feedback is it takes “forever” to inflate his truck tires (he lets about 25% of air out of tires when he’s in the boonies looking for surf in Baja and Baja Sur. What brand is the inflator and does it fill air more than 30 minutes a tire? Thanks1
get the Milwaukee m18 inflator. Goes up to 80 psi, quickly. Don’t get the m12

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Stocked! Something like that was my dream at his age.
My childhood friend had 13’ whaler that we got into all kinda trouble with when we were kids. That lil thing was so much fun for us as 15yrs old on the salt pond. Even foolishly crossed the block island sound in it a couple times without a radio in the days before cell phones. He still has the boat, original engine went but the hull is still good. He threw a tiller steer 40hp engine on it and gave it to his son. Last time I was on the east coast he lent it to me for a week. Made me want to get a boat again. IMG_4320.jpeg