Quiver Shots - Post 'em up!

ChaseTMP

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
Those WSL sponsorships are really working
Them's ain't no Bailey's!

Another note, I must be one of the few that really hates taking off and putting on leashes. I keep the strings really short so they're always kind of a PIA. I keep leashes on all of my borts so I don't have to deal with it.

Reactions: MathDebater

spjones123

Legend (inyourownmind)
Oct 24, 2005
Them's ain't no Bailey's!

Another note, I must be one of the few that really hates taking off and putting on leashes. I keep the strings really short so they're always kind of a PIA. I keep leashes on all of my borts so I don't have to deal with it.
these are nice with the transferable loop rather than the string. Easy to get leash in and out and come right out to change boards

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
A less than charitable person than I would point out that obviously the bike is for leg work for riding the most utilised piece of surf equipment that isn't in a cover, being always ready for action. Also that it's obvious Havoc is a Walter Mittyesque handle to mask the OCD nature of someone hiding their boards in same brand covers from the one who really wears the pants in the household.
:p
However since this person is not me: Bravo...a keen strategy for smooth sailing.

Michael Peterson status
Jul 29, 2015
That boog though :cool:
Oh please, that thing is drug store quality. (n)

Here's some of the surf and snow quiver. Missing is the 5' 10" Puddle Jumper HP, and several more Snowboards and Boogs in different sizes.

From top left to bottom right:

Rusty Chew Toy - 6' 2" EPS / Epoxy Stringerless with grab rails. Futures Alpha fins are swapped between this board and the 7' Rusty below.
LibTech Pickup Stick 7' 6"
Rusty Egg Not - 7'
Salomon Special 159 Wide. Camber
K2 Slayblade 163 Wide. Flat / Zero Camber
No.6 Covenant 42.5"

Quiver Racks.jpg