Bugmen will eat bugs

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Why? Factory farming is one reason why humans on this planet are generally well fed......of course, poor people in the West are generally overfed despite Michelle Obama's best efforts.
Nyet.

The factory is to maximize profits.

Here is where I get my meat.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

why would they force you to eat bugs when they can just ban the sale of alternatives like they are banning the sale of new ICE-powered cars after 2030? Conspiracy theory defeated.
Cracks me up watching the Left, who preach nonstop about the evils of wealth disparities and power structures, doing the bidding of who are literally some of the wealthiest and most influential people on the planet :crazy2:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Cracks me up watching the Left, who preach nonstop about the evils of wealth disparities and power structures, doing the bidding of who are literally some of the wealthiest and most influential people on the planet :crazy2:
It's the post-COVID panic idiocracy. Teachers, bureaucrats (but I repeat myself) and parents have enstupified the West's children to the point that this should continue to a hilarious/terrifying conclusion somewhere around 2030 which Turchin predicted as the 4th turning and conveniently aligns with Agenda 2030.

• Sad
Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
It's the post-COVID panic idiocracy. Teachers, bureaucrats (but I repeat myself) and parents have enstupified the West's children to the point that this should continue to a hilarious/terrifying conclusion somewhere around 2030 which Turchin predicted as the 4th turning and conveniently aligns with Agenda 2030.
Someone at the WEF convinced some thin wristed pear shape ambiguous genderperson at NPR to write a story about bug eating being a rightwing conspiracy based in anti-semitism, so now it can be written off altogether as racism.

Pretty ingenious way to provide cover if you think about it.

• Dislike
Reactions: plasticbertrand

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
Reactions: grapedrink